aero position was off in those screen a few pages back, CC said it was as intended, but I wonder how that could be. Per wing you need to have a force and a leverage

I still stand by by theory that the default setups are just too stiff for the AI. Anytime they hop a curb it's insta death.
Seems like a combination of issues, with stiffness causing their problems on curbs and probably at eau rouge and blanchimont were jittery input can throw them out of balance.

Bad, won't tell ;)

Ps: don't remember exactly, but something like:
- ferrari 550: 1.40.8
- lister: 1.41.5
- lambo: 1.42.5 (only do some laps, but can go a bit quicker too)
- viper haven't driven yet
not bad laptimes.
in my opinion the lambo should be around 6 or 7 tenths slower than the faster car maybe it's lacking because it has a little bit more drag? or at least lower topspeed, but it's soon to judge yet since it's a new car a no one has master it, also has difernet tyres, let's wait and see how it is in relation to the others once they all have the lastest tyre

Since we are here on thisw debate, I would like to ask, what is the difference in tires between, for example, Ferrari 550, Lister Storm and Lamborghini from the physical point of view (and mathematical here in sim)?

I have a small request. The brakelight of the 550 is pretty dark compared to the other cars.
20180306114953_1.jpg

aero position was off in those screen a few pages back, CC said it was as intended, but I wonder how that could be. Per wing you need to have a force and a leverage

The issue with Silverstone is that the grip for the tarmac is 0.75. I suppose the tires are not heated enough at start and with bad pressure. Backup the surface.ini and put new value for the "CONCRETE" (eg: 0.95) and the A.I will work fine.
Or use "TYRE BLANKETS" ON in your option, i think it' working for the A.I

The issue with Silverstone is that the grip for the tarmac is 0.75. I suppose the tires are not heated enough at start and with bad pressure. Backup the surface.ini and put new value for the "CONCRETE" (eg: 0.95) and the A.I will work fine.
Or use "TYRE BLANKETS" ON in your option, i think it' working for the A.I
I think you quoted the wrong post

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%