for me its shapes are so 90sh but nevertheless so still aggressive, it gives an impression of such raw power inside - especially from this angle:D
Did not like it too much when we 1st saw the projects , I can remember it from GTR2 and never thought much with it , and back when I saw Tiff with it on TV years and years back , but now working with it , its grown on me , so raw looking and after throwing this audio build I got on it damn its just so mean , this audio is simply mind blowing yet again :D RSS_GT_Tornado :p

That Storm was the absolute **** in GTR2. Never could use anything else... It was the same kind of twitchy, overpowered short-wheelbase feel I get from the almighty McLaren F1 GTR. Should be a sweet monster when it goes live. Sure looks good already.

That Storm was the absolute **** in GTR2. Never could use anything else... It was the same kind of twitchy, overpowered short-wheelbase feel I get from the almighty McLaren F1 GTR. Should be a sweet monster when it goes live. Sure looks good already.
The base we got was really nice specially the interior , really detailed work that got done on the car ,
I just spent the last 7-8 days updating certain aspects of the build bringing inline with current RSS releases ,
hopefully in the next 6-7 days it should be ready for the LOD the build is coming along really nice in all departments specially the audio side , cant really comment with the physics not drive them but we all know what Mighty Dominguez can do when hes let loose :D:D

Working out the details on the rear panel, except texturing all geometry is done:

screenshot030.jpg
screenshot026.jpg

hi,

Question. Have "RSS" ever think about to release one car from that GT1 pack for free? So we all (not me, i purchase for 100%^^) have a chance to take one car from that pack? You know what i mean? Like a demo.

One free car for all, the other one and of course the free car can purchase in a complete pack?

hi,

Question. Have "RSS" ever think about to release one car from that GT1 pack for free? So we all (not me, i purchase for 100%^^) have a chance to take one car from that pack? You know what i mean? Like a demo.

One free car for all, the other one and of course the free car can purchase in a complete pack?
all of the guys involved have other cars available for free, plenty of choice for a demo

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.