Whaaaam! Nailed it as usual. What year is that exactly? The whole time I was thinking it'd be the famous Team Oreca '00 Viper GTS-R:

OCmcdHb.jpg

Looking at the front bumper on yours it's a different one though, is it one of the later ones?

Yes it's being based on the Zwaan's team 2004 car, to match the rest of the pack from the same year:

bss-donington-2004-10-zwaan-s-racing-chrysler-viper-gts-st-phane-lemeret-arjan-van-der-zwa (3).jpg

And yes, Alberto is my first name, but don't go by it anywhere, just Dan :D

Seems like I've earned a reputation of being fast :cool: while I appreciate the comments, I can't say I'm at full throttle on this one, so might take a bit longer than usual :whistling:

Yes it's being based on the Zwaan's team 2004 car, to match the rest of the pack from the same year:

View attachment 214101

And yes, Alberto is my first name, but don't go by it anywhere, just Dan :D

Seems like I've earned a reputation of being fast :cool: while I appreciate the comments, I can't say I'm at full throttle on this one, so might take a bit longer than usual :whistling:
Maybe I should have realized with the A3DR , Aberto / Daniel R:D

I'd really really really like you guys to release a car as soon as it's ready and not get hold back because of other cars being unfinished. Because i haven't seen even a single mention of other cars being worked on.

I'd really really really like you guys to release a car as soon as it's ready and not get hold back because of other cars being unfinished. Because i haven't seen even a single mention of other cars being worked on.
There are 3 cars being worked on as we speak... its already been documented in this thread?

yeah but i guess he meant that once the car is ready - just release it:D charge us but please don't hold it until all pack will be ready:D just take our muney for god sake:whistling:
So you want them now ? not all at once when there all finished in 2025 :D

Yeah I know what he meant, but he said "i haven't seen even a single mention of other cars being worked on" which is not the case.
Oh dude i meant 3 other cars. I know about the 3 cars. Storm, 550 gts and viper but i'm talking about the 550 gtc, saleen and lambo. I know you got it but just to clarify.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 5.6%