Oh dude i meant 3 other cars. I know about the 3 cars. Storm, 550 gts and viper but i'm talking about the 550 gtc, saleen and lambo. I know you got it but just to clarify.
Hi man we simply not that far as of yet but we understand what you are saying , we always post all WIP constantly for you guys always have as soon as we have something to show you guys will be the first to see here right here on RD :)

Hi man we simply not that far as of yet but we understand what you are saying , we always post all WIP constantly for you guys always have as soon as we have something to show you guys will be the first to see here right here on RD :)
To be honest, after seeing your quality, i don't really care about the wip shots. I just don't want the storm or the 550 to be hold back just because of saleen or the others are not done yet. Release when complete. I'm sure many people would want that too.

Release when complete.
I'm sure they will be.

However just because a model is nearing completion, it does not at all mean its ready for release... This is a 6 car pack, which includes physics and SFX for each model. The physics on the first car may not be complete until the physics on the last car is at the same level, and will of course need testing together to ensure competitiveness.

So yeah, as soon as they are finished they will be released, but don't get you're hopes up that one will be finished significantly earlier than the rest.

To be honest, after seeing your quality, i don't really care about the wip shots. I just don't want the storm or the 550 to be hold back just because of saleen or the others are not done yet. Release when complete. I'm sure many people would want that too.
I do not really know whats what with the internal plans on releases / content ect ect , this is all internal RSS stuff , I just make 3D and provide this to the guys then they can decide which route if any to take projects and content , but I understand what your saying :)

Exterior pretty much done - awaiting proper textures but stuck some temporary ones on to get a feel.
Particularly like the shapely ducting under the bonnet :D

76kMihIh.jpg

lU7ReaUh.jpg

SMlSq9Fh.jpg

CkZ4C1kh.jpg

M4vEP1Nh.jpg

61I7Hy6h.jpg

YiBRN1hh.jpg

Even though I'm not a big GT fan anymore, I prefer fast OW, these pictures bring back so many good memories. Congratulations on an excellent car list choice and great quality mods!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 36.7%