RSR Formula 3

Cars RSR Formula 3 v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've just tried the mod for a quick race at Brands Hatch, 93% difficulty, green track, 18 AI: a couple of AI always spin in the middle of the grip, causing the second half of the group to basically lose any chance to compete for the race.
If you have some time, please have a look at what it giving them problems. ;)
We've tried to reproduce this issue on four different PCs but we never had any car spinning.
Is anyone else facing the same problem?
Could you please try to run a steam validation and try this again?
Does it happen only with our car?

Anyway, let's speak about this in private, it will be easier to check if it's a problem on your end or if we can do anything about it.
Thanks

Interesting, Cant say ive wheeled this car in the past (or i might have Forever ago but not recently)

Problem is with motion the Upshift moment, so the clutch in and clutch release is a BIG moment, as in the timing the clutch is left open for is a tad long, the amount of Surge telemetry Im seeing in my rig is Far more than say the Kunos Taatus FA01 which i would consider very similar in some ways to this car ...would i be safe to assume that ?

Also the Downshift while lacking the shift bump sound, seems to also have a surge related issue in that you cant feel the downshift...there's no surge moment or very little surge moment.

Not too sure who's responsible for the physics, but would be more than happy to test a few thing's out if there interested.

Interesting, Cant say ive wheeled this car in the past (or i might have Forever ago but not recently)

Problem is with motion the Upshift moment, so the clutch in and clutch release is a BIG moment, as in the timing the clutch is left open for is a tad long, the amount of Surge telemetry Im seeing in my rig is Far more than say the Kunos Taatus FA01 which i would consider very similar in some ways to this car ...would i be safe to assume that ?

Also the Downshift while lacking the shift bump sound, seems to also have a surge related issue in that you cant feel the downshift...there's no surge moment or very little surge moment.

Not too sure who's responsible for the physics, but would be more than happy to test a few thing's out if there interested.
I spoke to Tristan about this. He is the driver/engineer that helped us to recreate his car.
This is what he told me:
"The clutch isn't used for upshifts, so there is no 'surge' from it. You should be able to see in my real telemetry that there is no huge surge/spike in longitudinal g on downshifts even though I didn't blip or use the clutch.
There is only a slight interruption in acceleration from the ignition cut paddle."

Here an example from the real car telemetry:
fQBfPFU.png

No In GAME* surge telem from Upshift = 100% not the case.

Strange as with Identical motion setting's the Surge blip from an up shift is a RIDICULOUS big moment.

Way WAY way bigger than any other paddle shift car in AC.

would you like a video to show what its like compared to say the Taatus ?

The Taatus is a Sharp Quick Surge moment as you would expect from a little Jr formula like this, Yours has measurable distance it wants to travel in that Shift time, My rig is capable of 700mm/s so its no slouch and exposes these weird little things that wont be seen without Explicit monitoring of Telemetry or having motion to Physically feel said data.

Last edited:
Hey guys, appreciate your efforts.
With my DD wheel the ffb feels really numb, like there is no detail going through, just wanted to let you know.
If i compare to the tatuus there is a huge difference on the detail from the wheel.
Anyone else getting this?

Hey guys, appreciate your efforts.
With my DD wheel the ffb feels really numb, like there is no detail going through, just wanted to let you know.
If i compare to the tatuus there is a huge difference on the detail from the wheel.
Anyone else getting this?

I was also going to mention this, but figured One problem at a time.... Its Overly Light in the FFB dept compared to what it should be with No power steering.

Edit required....@ 100% gain it has the FFB a little Non Powersteering jr formula should have, and will go into more detail with Andrea

Last edited:
No In GAME* surge telem from Upshift = 100% not the case.

Strange as with Identical motion setting's the Surge blip from an up shift is a RIDICULOUS big moment.

Way WAY way bigger than any other paddle shift car in AC.

would you like a video to show what its like compared to say the Taatus ?

The Taatus is a Sharp Quick Surge moment as you would expect from a little Jr formula like this, Yours has measurable distance it wants to travel in that Shift time, My rig is capable of 700mm/s so its no slouch and exposes these weird little things that wont be seen without Explicit monitoring of Telemetry or having motion to Physically feel said data.
I've just sent you a PM. Much easier to continue this discussion there.

Default car setup is make for you to optimum baseline setup or is generic from assetto corsa?
The default setup is matching a real setup used in one of the F3 cup races by the team we've been cooperating with.
I would suggest you anyway to try different options on different tracks. F3 cars have plenty of options, and finding a good balance can help you to get faster.
Practice is still the biggest factor to go even faster. A lot faster! Being on track in multiplayer with strong drivers helps a lot. Copying their lines and braking points will give you a clue on how to get the maximum out of this car.
We are racing almost every night on SRS. We are having great fun and we see that everyone is improving day by day getting faster and faster. Exciting races! Highly suggested whatever your current level is. You will always find someone to race with.

Im now on little private league., its good see more activity to SRS.
My question was to know if default is a setup to take as reference :thumbsup: thanks by the answer and Thanks for the tips!

Is there anyone who could help me with installing the car? I've unziped it to the car folder in assetto corsa and it is in the menu but when I try to start a track with it, it just goes back to the menu, any suggestions?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back