RSR Formula 3

Cars RSR Formula 3 v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I would suggest you to run Steam Integrity Game Cache first (see screenshot below)

If this doesn't fix the problem, please send us
C:\Users\{your user}\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.txt.
8JUl60V.png

I would suggest you to run Steam Integrity Game Cache first (see screenshot below)

If this doesn't fix the problem, please send us
C:\Users\{your user}\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.txt.
*picture*QUOTE]

I fixed it now, not sure what the problem was but after re-extracting it, it did work, thank you very much for your time though!

Last edited:
We are working on an update of our car to fix the issue of excessive speed in certain conditions.
The update will be ready before the start of the Official RSR Formula 3 Championship on SRS starting coming Sunday (15 Jan 2017).

Thank you for this! Was wondering what magical setups people were using...

Spoiler alert :roflmao:
VERY impressive update. Much improved. Look forward to more tweaks in the future. Keep it up guys :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ahah. thanks Nick.
I sent a Release Candidate version to Nick to try the improvements on the force feedback on his impressive rig.
The feedback was very positive.
FFB felt much more alive in the corner's...not so much just dead weight. A move in the right direction imo for sure. Keep it up.

That makes me very happy :laugh:

Andrea Lojelo updated RSR Formula 3 with a new update entry:

RSR Formula 3

RSR Formula 3 v3.1
- improved force feedback
- tyres tuned
- fixed issue of excessive speed in certain conditions
- reworked splitter and diffuser
- bumper camera is now in line with other AC cars
- fixed small issues on some skins

Thanks for the great help during testing to Tristan, Dan, Jaap, Phil, and the rest of the RSR Team.
Thanks to the Kunos Simulazioni team for the usual help and support, and in particular Stefano and Aris.

Join us on SRS for the official RSR Formula 3...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Btw, I've updated the old v3.0 previews post due to v3.1 skin changes. link
In the future I'll keep updating that post directly directly for anyone interested, as there's no need to repost and cause clutter on this thread for such small matter.

Thanks once again for the care to maintain this mod, can't wait to to give it the obligatory city circuit spin :).

Last edited:
Probably a very strange suggestion...

For the UI badge/logo, might I suggest using this image (Dallara 'D') instead of the full 'Dallara' logo you are using? I mention it only because I think it fits in better with the rest of the car brand logos in AC, which are usually fill their square quite well, and the Dallara 'D' (used on their Twitter account) fits a lot better (IMO).

logo.png

Like I said, definitely an odd request :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back