AC Rookies: Mazda MX5 Cup @ Brands Hatch Indy - Friday 26th May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa MX5 Cup.jpg

Friday isn't the same without some MX5 Cup racing is it? Well get signed up, it's Brands Hatch Indy time!

Wait? What is this?

For this event you need absolutely nothing special. A copy of Assetto Corsa, keyboard, console controller, or steering wheel it's all fine. Today we are going to focus on getting you on the online track (for the first time) and giving you a great experience and making you a better driver.

Make sure to be on time for the extended practice session and have teamspeak installed and be with us for the full length of the event. This is the longest session of almost an hour to get familiar with the car and the track. That's right, you don't need to practice offline first. You can come by fully unprepared :)

After practice we skip to qualification to decide the racing order and do a short fun race of only 30 minutes so everybody can return to their wives, girlfriends, mom in time.

Who can join?
All premium members can sign up for this event and a maximum of one server available for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:

• RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU MX5 #1 (server 1 entry list) Active
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU MX5 #2 (server 2 entry list) Active

Cars: Mazda MX5 (Japanese Car Pack)
Track: Brands Hatch Indy (24 places)
Fixed Setup: Yes
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC

Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)*
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (30 minutes)

*Note that daylight savings are active. 19:00 GMT = 20:00 BST = 21:00 CEST.
#MightyMazdaParty
Entry List Server 1

1. Paul Jeffrey Ask me anything
  2. Shaun Clarke
  3. DeadHead24
  4. LUkAa996
  5. Aksu
  6. kamackeris
  7. Kurupt CDN
  8. Colin Herkes
  9. Schwud Nelsh
  10. Nickl561
  11. vanson77
  12. nafnaf
  13. Luan Garcia
  14. Tymon Douglas
  15. Denis Betty
  16. Kek700
  17. hape
  18. _DERDER
  19. luisalulu75
  20. sanguinerose1985
  21. Lesley Buurlage
  22. terrazi
  23. christoph1954
  24. Crispin Williamson
Reserves

1. Hamed
  2. saeed
  3. makan
  4. xoSx.Racing
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
UTP#78 RW

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sorry for the delay people, sign ups are now open.

Call for help: Guys, please help me out on this one and getting tagging in people who might want to race with us. We are later than usual getting this one live, so are behind the ball a bit with it. If you could all help us out by getting the word spread and helping us get both servers filled up it would be appreciated :)

These cars are too good to not have 2 full servers :)

Thank you!

Brands again, hmm I'm in sure, gonna be interesting on the short indy version, can we not request the slow server still like last time?

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Obviously in :)

Awesome, welcome sir!

Brands again, hmm I'm in sure, gonna be interesting on the short indy version, can we not request the slow server still like last time?

Added :) We don't operate a slow and fast server setup I'm afraid. We did once have a request option for server 2, but it was more so a subset of drivers who wished to race together had the option to do so (nothing to do with pace). This was removed for reasons of additional admin burden. Just a first come, first served setup now fella :)

Thanks man, and welcome!

I'm in for sure!

Coolio, added

Definitely

:D Welcome!

I'm in for this :thumbsup:

So you are, added :)

yes plzzz

Done :)

hmmmmm let me think ....shall i or shan't i ??? what am i thinking......**** YEAH i'm in !!

Hell yeah indeed! Good call buddy :)

Put me down as a maybe....never raced ac online before :)

Ha, well then welcome to the fun! Shout up if you need anything help wise getting online and joining in the party

Sign me up please:)

Done and done!

Sweet, welcome

Me too please

Okay bud, welcome to the fun!

In please :)

Sure thing, added and ready to go!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
OP updated.

Thanks for the quick response guys, 14 places filled up already but still a way to go, with one day less than usual to get to it. So come on and get signed up people! :D

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 85 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • €3001-5000