Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops. I forgot it today. I will do it tomorrow. If I don't, count me as not a moderator anymore. Came home late today, pretty much dismantled my shoulder, and got even more work to do. Will work on it tomorrow though. Once again, sorry to those. And ones who leave, again, your own choice.

Oops. I forgot it today. I will do it tomorrow. If I don't, count me as not a moderator anymore. Came home late today, pretty much dismantled my shoulder, and got even more work to do. Will work on it tomorrow though. Once again, sorry to those. And ones who leave, again, your own choice.
If your hurt your shoulder, then I hope you recover well ;)

IN THE END, EVERYTHING FINISHES

A bit of a dramatic 3rd battle with two impatient little... contenders leaving the competition for interesting reasons. Let's see how the rest of the field shaped up.

b6Xh8tP.jpg

tRbRMVe.jpg

adeHKsN.jpg

The leaving contenders will be zero'ed out.
pMeFsE9.jpg

00iw2Y6.jpg

XEYnnEE.jpg

Standings_Group_1.jpg

Standings_Group_2.jpg

It's their choice to leave.... It's their choice to stay....

Kind of harsh to those to played and didn't win against kedy or Andrew, because now the others will get an auto win against them

Kind of harsh to those to played and didn't win against kedy or Andrew, because now the others will get an auto win against them
True. That is why I don't want people leaving :/ This is the only reasonable choice in my opinion. I can change certain aspects though, possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes