Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPS11.jpg

3rd place: @mystaaRS
2nd place: @Milos

Season 11 Champion: @Omer Said

are you joking that I got that close to winning my second title? :roflmao:

Hell that was lucky imo, my "usual" strategy I used here sort of worked.. until the final. Was sligtly limited with how speeded up the game was, but everyone was I guess
Congrats to @Omer Said, deserving champion imo getting through all this chaos of a speeded up game :thumbsup:

I see the HOF has been updated. Would be interesting to see how Omer would react doing that :D

anyway, onto next season we go! Hopefully better than this one, with more frequent updates. @Manolis Sigoulakis applied for that job, correct?

I would still like to manage next season, but as I said before I will do the necessary things the game needs. If there is someone who wants to do something more than that, but not give up in the middle of the season or getting things ready late, I have no problems handing him the place.

I would still like to manage next season, but as I said before I will do the necessary things the game needs. If there is someone who wants to do something more than that, but not give up in the middle of the season or getting things ready late, I have no problems handing him the place.
We just want a season that runs on time and finishes - it's all we ask.

We just want a season that runs on time and finishes - it's all we ask.
well...
S10 was started by Davin, finished by me (normally)
S9 was started by Steven, finished by you (similar to now, just going through every battle and not fast forwarding)
S8 was started and finished by Joel - quite slow however

and then we go to the first "normal" season, S7, so 4 seasons ago! Well, it may have been way too sped up, but it
a) ran on time, and
b) finished
and it was moderated by me!
fist-pump-baby.jpeg

#BestModerator2k15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.