Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROUND 2 IS AT COMPLETION!

We are at the end of the 2nd round right now! Been a bit better than the first one. So let's check out the results!

xqBtkQl.jpg

l4MziIu.jpg

6YxzzTf.jpg
9R4zE8h.jpg

UOAUb3y.jpg

08psmsU.jpg

288nlgy.jpg

9kz0nl.jpg

Good luck to everyone who won, and better luck to those who lost :)

WELCOME TO ROUND 3!

Hello everyone and welcome to the 3rd round! Here at the city of New York, let's check what will happen! But first, the groups!

ps1Ptxo.jpg

xiGaZrW.jpg

CgkNJNW.jpg

I10KkKi.jpg
x4LK3ER.jpg

RaN0Ruk.jpg

xw4vLJd.jpg

Good luck chaps! Let's have a great round!

@Jimlaad43
@Dovi design
@miki2000milos
@airutonpurosuto8912
@Manolis Sigoulakis
@Andrew
@Stormcloak-Lion
@Tapio Rinneaho
@Benutzername
@mystaaRS
@oldwolf
@kedy89

It's PM time again!

Biggest apologies to Andrew and Manolis. You guys are together one more time. Sorry guys. If we would have had an odd number of participants in this group it could have been possible. Hope you guys don't mind :)

Biggest apologies to Andrew and Manolis. You guys are together one more time. Sorry guys. If we would have had an odd number of participants in this group it could have been possible. Hope you guys don't mind :)
everyone should battle everyone just once, unacceptable imo. ;)

you're the mod, your rules, but I prefer to keep it equal for everyone in the group.
Me too. Just not mathematically possible :/ Taking the 6th round away means that people are at a disadvantage due to a lack of rounds, and then it just isn't theoretically possible to drop one person each time.

Okay. It's your choice. As far as I know, I don't have everybody's choices yet. On my way home right now, today should have been a results evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back