Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel

#NR6
Hello everyone, and welcome to the 11th Season of the Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament!
520161-rock-paper-scissors.jpg

We are now reaching the magical number of 1 and 1 for this season, so let's have a look at how the first double digit season went last time?

It was Rautavaara and Ancevski who battled it at the top for the first time, but as Ancevski had the edge, he was crowned the Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament Season 10 Champion! It was Sigoulakis and Utzer who followed closely behind to go for what is probably the longest ever Rock, Paper, Scissors battle with the choices at the end going for Utzer leaving Sigoulakis at a very respectful 4th place.

Now, the big question is, who can win it this time? This game is purely based on luck, so let's see the rules behind it!

Rules:

There are 2 types of rounds, the first ones will be the Group Stages, and after that we will get to the Knockout Rounds.
2. How do I play this magical game? It is very simple, you have 3 different choices to choose from. Rock, Paper and Scissors. Essentially, this picture shall demonstrate how it all works:

2000px-Rock-paper-scissors.svg.png

3. How do I send and work out my choices? During the Group Stage which comes first, you will have to send me only 1 choice. DO NOT POST IT IN THE THREAD. You don't want your rivals knowing about your choices, what would the point of this be then? You have to send them in a Private Conversation to me. After I have gotten all the choices I will post the results here.
4. In case you get as far as the Knockout Rounds, you will have to send me 3 (or more if specified), as ties will not be accepted.
5. As per usual! If you are lucky enough, you will be glad to enjoy your time at the inaugural Hall of Fame!
Vry7KCA.jpg

And yes, it did say 2014 but I edited it to 2015, but couldn't be bothered to find the right font and now it's too wide and looks terrible.

Competitors From The Previous Season!

@miki2000milos
@Benutzername
@Manolis Sigoulakis
@Dovi design
@mystaaRS
@Alexander Macdonald
@Omer Said
@Jimlaad43
@Tapio Rinneaho
@Stormcloak-Lion
@needforspeedgamer
@Gerald Chinoy
@Andrew

My god are these new names hard to remember.

Remember to vote in the poll!

Format:

Name:
Mangatar: ( http://www.faceyourmanga.com/ )

Example:

Name: Joel Rautavaara
Mangatar:
jarvis-png.57774

Good luck everyone! And enjoy!

Here's some hype music to listen to while you wait:

Participants:

Jimlaad43

sala-nault-png.82017

Milos Ancevski

black-guy-png.82123

Andy Black

elYMkg6.jpg

Andrea Dovizioso

large_993934.png

Manolis Sigoulakis

large_184239.png

Andrew

153366.jpg

Stormcloak-Lion

39084.jpg

Benutzername

bu-jpg.82039

mystaaRS

139058.jpg

Tapio Rinneaho

large_699386.png

Omer Said

upload_2014-10-22_21-37-18-png.68390

oldwolf

151836.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Milos "The Champ" Ancevski :D (I'd never have thought I'll win a luck-based game lol)
Mangatar: Soon, I'll try and create one

• Deleted member 161052

Name: Andy Black
Mangatar: Will think of it, but if I can use the same one from last season might I be alloaed to do that?

In.
Hopefully this season won't take as long as the last one.
Mangatar? Nope. If you can handle it: It would be my profil picture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.8%
  • < 4 years