Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
black guy.png

Here I got a black guy now :D

I am just so forgetful aren't I....

Big apologies guys, I completely forgot about this, be sure to remind me and punch me in the face if I don't remember tomorrow.

Guys. I will try my best, but I was close to finishing everything and having it all ready to go, but well, Photoshop crashed. And I lost maybe an hour and a half worth of work. I will still try to do it after dinner today, but after this, well. Yeah.

Hope you understand.

1 month today since the thread opened, for a simple game like RPS this is taking too long. Understand the reasons for the latest delay, but imo we don't need fancy graphics, mangatars and such things, simple Excel tables are enough. Maybe add some colors and stuff if you want it to look a bit better. Pretty much the reasons why I didn't join this the last couple of times.

Last edited:
I was going to ask this today.

I will ditch the whole Mangatar thing, and start the games today when I get home.

Everybody fine with that? This will make the process extremely fast.

Again, big apologies for delaying this a lot, but to be exactly 200% clear, I lost the interest in moderating this at one point due to the lack of response.

I have gained that back though, so expect the rounds to start today at maybe 8PM GMT at latest.

OMG!!! HE HAS STARTED IT!!!

Hello everyone, and welcome to a long (really long) waited start here at the beautiful city of Melbourne. Let's stop the babbling because I think people might be in a bit of a rush.

hsVfVj0.jpg

svxRBnF.jpg

3piVFKP.jpg

C4XGteG.jpg
THnlcOF.jpg

Bsrzaea.jpg

LHSLg8c.jpg

Hopefully those spoilers work.

Good luck to everyone and as I have said many times, finally it is the start. I will get everything in regards to the tables sorted out while these battles are going, and now it should be a speedy season till the finish.

@Jimlaad43
@miki2000milos
@airutonpurosuto8912
@Dovi design
@Andrew
@Stormcloak-Lion
@Benutzername
@mystaaRS
@Tapio Rinneaho
@Omer Said
@oldwolf

Get the PM's running guys!