Richard Burns Rally

P

pauliebhoy

• pauliebhoy

I got it when it 1st came out and i've never looked back. This to me is a truely awsome sim, i don't think it will ever be beaten for the hardcore game that it is.

fwiw... a frien' of mine brought(sneaked) his xbox to my house one night, and i said to him "you ain't gonna plug that thing in here are ya'" he said "it's cool i've brought RBR Rally with me" i said "oh that's ok then - on ye go" lol.
And i did find that with all settings set to simulation, you'd be hard pushed to find any differences in handling between the xbox and pc version.

When warthog put that sim on the xbox, they left it unadulterated...
but i still would'nt have an xbox in the house lol. Maybe a 360 if RBR2 came out but that would be about it...

• Mika Pyhäjärvi

Surely best rally game ever. Only sim I´ve played before GTR evolution. I wish for as good rally game with updated graphics etc.

• Mark Bolter

i did have this game,but it's more of a sim in the way it handles,really hard.
can i still get this game on disc,i broke mine by accident whilst moving.

• Matt Crouch

I tried it online a few times with a 360 pad, which was pretty good. Unfortunately you don't seem to get FFB in vista with a wheel :(

btw, even though everyone says it's ultra-realistic, there are aspects which I'm not sure about... like going over the mineshaft jump you seem to hang in the air for quite a while. I looked at some videos showing the speed real cars go over the mineshaft and then tried going over at the same speed and it's more like you sail over ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.4%