Richard Burns Rally

P

pauliebhoy

• pauliebhoy

I got it when it 1st came out and i've never looked back. This to me is a truely awsome sim, i don't think it will ever be beaten for the hardcore game that it is.

fwiw... a frien' of mine brought(sneaked) his xbox to my house one night, and i said to him "you ain't gonna plug that thing in here are ya'" he said "it's cool i've brought RBR Rally with me" i said "oh that's ok then - on ye go" lol.
And i did find that with all settings set to simulation, you'd be hard pushed to find any differences in handling between the xbox and pc version.

When warthog put that sim on the xbox, they left it unadulterated...
but i still would'nt have an xbox in the house lol. Maybe a 360 if RBR2 came out but that would be about it...

Tried that and a few other things, but no luck, still no force feedback. :sad:

Try this:

1. Go to registry editor (Start button and then click the "run" button; in the small window type: "regedit" (without quotes), press enter; the registry editor appears)

2. Use the 'directory tree' on the left side and go to this directory:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER>System>CurrentControlSet>Control>M ediaProperties>PrivateProperties>Joystick>OEM

3. Under this directory delete all the entries that start with "VID_" (without quotes).

4. Reconnect the USB device to another USB port (just to be safe); Vista should recognize the wheel ...

5. That's it. Go play RBR!

Try this:

1. Go to registry editor (Start button and then click the "run" button; in the small window type: "regedit" (without quotes), press enter; the registry editor appears)

HKEY_CURRENT_USER>System>CurrentControlSet>Control>M ediaProperties>PrivateProperties>Joystick>OEM

3. Under this directory delete all the entries that start with "VID_" (without quotes).

4. Reconnect the USB device to another USB port (just to be safe); Vista should recognize the wheel ...

Yeh already tried that but no luck.

• Matt Crouch

I tried that as well when I had a DFP with no success, but when I changed to G25 it just worked.. dunno basically. Didn't change the software at-all

Has anybody here been able to get FFB with the G25.
I have been looking but dont seem to find anything.
Can anybody help with this.

thanks

Have you tried this?

HKEY_CURRENT_USER>System>CurrentControlSet>Control >M ediaProperties>PrivateProperties>Joystick>OEM

Hi Tonio,

A new mod for RBR? Can you tell us a little bit more? (pics, movies maybe?) You'll make a lot of rally fans happy then :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%