Richard Burns Rally

P

pauliebhoy

• pauliebhoy

I got it when it 1st came out and i've never looked back. This to me is a truely awsome sim, i don't think it will ever be beaten for the hardcore game that it is.

fwiw... a frien' of mine brought(sneaked) his xbox to my house one night, and i said to him "you ain't gonna plug that thing in here are ya'" he said "it's cool i've brought RBR Rally with me" i said "oh that's ok then - on ye go" lol.
And i did find that with all settings set to simulation, you'd be hard pushed to find any differences in handling between the xbox and pc version.

When warthog put that sim on the xbox, they left it unadulterated...
but i still would'nt have an xbox in the house lol. Maybe a 360 if RBR2 came out but that would be about it...

• Pierre Stone

I popped my xbox version into the xb360 to have some nostalgia rallying. The graphics were so bad due to the emulation's inefficiency that it became unplayable :(
I almost suspect M$ to filter the graphics of the old xbox discs to make the 360 seem even more "awesome" compared to the old box.

My favourite stage was the longest track in australia. East West was the name I think.

• Aussie78

Hi guys i'm totally new to RBR,i play live for speed and just have a question,i downloaded the 2009 mod and it works great(the help on installing and using the mod in the forums is very helpfull) so my queston is,is there perhaps an English version of the co-driver,i don't understand French at all,lol,so i just have to go by the indicators on screen,would be awesome if i could understand my co-driver,can anybody help me?

• Andrew Evans

allo mate... all you need to do is start the game up as normal, go to options and in there someplace will be a setting for the language of the co-driver...

if you're using the Mulligatawny profile that comes with the mod, it's set to use french pacenotes as default (am guessing that's what's happened here)

• Aussie78

lol ignore my last post,i did what you told me and it works 100% now,thank you very much for your help sir,i must admit you guys are really helpfull on here,much appreciated:embarrassed:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 109 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 205 15.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.2%