rFactor Simulation Career - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race of the USA Qualifying
USAquali.jpg

Race of the USA Result

McNamara rules the consumption battle
After all the build up and controversy, the oval turned out to be a boring race of tactics. There were no incidents, just a few engine blow-ups that scrambled the safety car. So it became a race of fuel consumption, and James McNamara was the lucky driver, as his Cosworth engine helped him stay out while all others pitted towards the end of the race. He ended up winning by a lap thanks to a late safety car. Smokers Paradise got a double podium. The three former Epsilon Champions bowed out of the races with their cars early with successive engine failures.
USAres.jpg

Up next is the non-championship Demolition Derby race at Threns 8track. The grid there will be massive. I can't say yet how, but it will be good.

Yeah, so that proves the engine values were screwed completely.

Still, not bad, 2KF1 see out the Epsilon era having won the first and last proper races. Now we can smash these bastards.

no prob Jim, it's nice that you tried out something new. It didn't quite work out though.

If I want an apology for anything it's this stupid oval race that ended up as the most boring race of the season :laugh:

Demolition Derby Preview
The final race of an era beckons. The Threns 8track is a figure of 8 circuit with a top speed crossover. As the attrition rate is likely to be very high, the grid will double in size (ie each driver will have 2 cars), and I will also drive one of the cars. That car is the hidden "Prawn GP" car driven by "Dave Lister". I will not deliberately ram anyone, I'll just drive around normally and race, because why the hell not. Lister does take us for a lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes