rFactor Simulation Career - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demolition Derby

No need for quali result.

Here are some of the crash highlights of the race. 38 cars started, 3 finished (Saidy, Neron, Utzer). But, the crashes were brilliant. The Highlight being Old Wolf, who vaulted the wall and took out 2 trees and some cattle on his way up a steep hill. Early in the race, driver were hitting each other constantly. Laad and Ancevski crashed first, then Rauatavaara, then McNamara and finally Kederer, who hit McNamara and Rautavaara while crashing.

My stint driving lasted 16 minutes. The Dave Lister that crashes was me. I misjudged the crossover and got flipped by Andrea Dovizioso into the wall quite violently.

That's the end of the Epsilons then. They've done us well, but it is time to move on.

I'll leave this thread open for the moment, and let all Season 5 hype/announcements/questions happen here, because it probably won't start for a month or so.

I thought there will be a change, Group C cars or something?

But yeah, i am not sure if this is already set or not which may be the reason why noone really had a opinion so far.

I think i paired up with Tobi for next season in a Group C car but.... Yeah. Pretty unclear situation for now

But yeah, i am not sure if this is already set or not which may be the reason why noone really had a opinion so far.

I think i paired up with Tobi for next season in a Group C car but.... Yeah. Pretty unclear situation for now
Yep, the posts are somewhere, but I can't build the mod really until I have an idea of numbers of participants.

That was the plan, merge the two Martini teams. Still in for that.

Well, I'm not going to do anything until my exams are over. I still only have the liveries of one team, so you guys ave 2 weeks to get your stuff ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes