rFactor Simulation Career - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
Welcome to the fourth season of the rFactor Simulated Career. I will be using the Epsilon Euskadi mod by Enduracers for this and there will be 18 races of 90 minutes on Fantasy circuits. The double points 3 hour race has fallen off the calendar.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE rFACTOR AT ALL TO JOIN THIS GAME

Calendar
Usacal.jpg

3 attributes are upgradeable through the season.

Attributes
You will be able to upgrade 3 aspects of your driver.
Composure: As this value increases, mistakes decrease in intensity and seriousness. However, it doesn't stop other numpties ruining your race!
Speed: The higher the number, the lower the variation from the normal racing line the driver will take.
Min Racing Skill: A higher value means that slow laps are closer to good laps.

Prices
Composure: £100 per point (You all start on 50.00)
Speed: £100 per point (You all start on 50.00)
Min Racing Skill: £100 per point (You all start on 50.00)

You are allowed to buy half points and quarter points. You can also buy points for your team mate, AI or not.
If you spend some money on your team mate, you must spend double that amount on yourself before you can spend more money on your team mate. The exception to this rule is if all your attributes are full, in which case you can spend on your team mate all the time.

Starting Credit: £500

Engines
At the beginning of the season, you must choose an engine supplier. You are only allowed one supplier per team. You can change engines as often as you want. Prices are detailed below.

Revs: More revs, more power. Engine Life: Longer life meams it is more relaiable. Fuel Use: Affects pitstops and weight of car. Engine weight: Lighter engines mean lighter car, therefore faster.

TAG Porsche - Highest Revs, Shortest Engine Life, Highest Fuel Use, Light Engine
Cosworth - Above Average Revs, Shorter than Average Engine Life, Low Fuel Use, Heavy Engine
Judd - Default Engine. All values are relative to the Judd engine, therefore it is the Average.
Mugen Honda - Below Average Revs, Higher than Average Engine Life, Lowest Fuel use, Heaviest Engine
Hart - Lowest Revs, Longest Engine life, Above Average Fuel Use, Lightest Engine

Engine: Price per Driver
TAG Porsche: 500
Cosworth: 400
Judd: 250
Mugen-Honda: 200
Hart: 100

Seats
You can sign up whenever, rFactor has a high capability of cars on track, so don't be shy, no matter how far into the season it is.

Team Liveries must be largely the same for both cars. Small edits are allowed to the liveries to easily distinguish between them. Numbers will be assigned after people have joined teams, and the numbers must be on the livery (people can do that for you). It would be easiest if you visited this page and selected Epsilon Euskadi on the drop down list and told me which livery you would like, but if you have a team mate, work out which similar liveries you want. Alternatively, if you want a custom skin made, ask around. If you want to make your own, just ask me and I'll send a template to you.

Points:Will use the points system of 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 for top 10 finishers

Sponsors and prize money
Sponsor A: Pole Position - 1000
Sponsor B: Qualify on the Front Row - 750
Sponsor C: Qualify in the top 10 - 250
Sponsor D: Win a race - 1000
Sponsor E: Finish on the Podium - 600
Sponsor F: Finish in the top 10 - 250
Sponsor G: Finish the race - 100

Choose 1 sponsor. You will be able to change it once in the season.

Payouts based on Race Results
1st Place: 600
2nd Place: 500
3rd Place: 400
4th Place: 350
5th Place: 300
6th Place: 250
7th Place: 200
8th Place: 150
9th Place: 100
10th Place: 50
The rest: 25

Pole Position: 250
USAdri.jpg
USAcon.jpg

Last edited:
Confirmed Seats

If you want to join, either join a current team or start your own team. If you want to join a team, post that you would like to join it, and talk to the current driver to work out which livery you want.

Martini Racing Team - Cosworth
Driver 1: Tobi Kederer (GER) - 1
Skin: Martini
Sponsor: C
Driver 2: Andy Black (DEN) - 2
Skin: Martini
Sponsor: E

Apex Racing Team - Hart
Driver 1: Milos Ancevski (SRB) - 3
Skin: Custom Apex
Sponsor: F
Driver 2: Joel Rautavaara (FIN) - 4
Skin: Custom Apex
Sponsor: G

Iberian Motorsport - Mugen Honda
Driver 1: Rui Martins (PRT) - 5
Skin: Team RML
Driver 2: Tapio Rinneaho (FIN) - 6
Skin: Team RML

Jaguar - Cosworth
Driver 1: Jimmy Laad (GBR) - 7
Skin: Jaguar 2000

Driver 2: Lesley Buurlage (NED) - 8
Skin: Jaguar 2000

TAG Nissan Endurance - TAG Porsche
Driver 1: Rami Saidy (GBR) - 9
Skin: Nissan
Sponsor: A

Driver 2: Old Wolf (GRE) - 10
Skin: Nissan

Online Martini Racing - Cosworth
Driver 1: Ben Utzer (GER) - 11
Skin: Custom OR
Driver 2: Manolis Sigoulakis (GRE) - 12
Skin: Custom OR

2KF1 Racing - Cosworth
Driver 1: James McNamara (AUS) - 14
Skin: Custom 2KF1
Sponsor: E
Driver 2: Aidan Keranen (AUS) - 15
Skin: Custom 2KF1

Smokers Paradise - Judd
Driver 1: Ben Herbert (GBR) - 18
Skin: Rothmans
Driver 2: Pablo Diehl (BRZ) - 19
Skin: Rothmans

Team Strilky - TAG Porsche
Driver 1: William Néron (CAN) - 20
Skin: Arrows Repsol
Driver 2: Andrea Dovizioso (ITA) - 21
Skin: Arrows Repsol

As the 9 teams are full, if you want to join, create a new team. It is easy and rFactor can cope, so don't worry.

Last edited:
Skills of each driver. Team colours are based on the current liveries, those of you still needing to sort their livery can get theirs changed, but as long as the colours won't clash with other teams. Engine colours added to the money pile.
USAskillz.jpg

Last edited:
Apex Racing Team (if possible keep numbers 15, and 16. Cuz I don't really want to change the livery...)
1st driver @Joel Rautavaara
2nd driver ME

Sponsor G

About the engine, I'll have a talk with Joel

EDIT: Why not add an engine with Mugen Honda's power, and reliability, and fuel use+weight of Hart? That'd be perfect imo

EDIT 2: Asian race of Lebanon? :D

Last edited:
Can't we do it like Ferrari back in the days, always having #27, and #28? :roflmao:
Nope, my series, my rules.

My opinion on the drivers picking numbers

I will be driving for Jaguar this season. I will want a team mate, as they will choose the teams engine, seeing as I am editing and testing them, so know the advantages of them all.

• Deleted member 161052

I'll drive for Red Bull Endurance Racing. The team will enter this as their 4th season.

Apex Racing - Hart?

Rumors have announced that the Monaco based squad might be running the Hart engines. The team are announcing that they are in talks with several more companies, nothing confirmed as of yet though.

Also, @Jimlaad43 could you put the nationality flag (Serbia for me, Finland for Joel) in place of the "1" on Apex Racing liveries from season 3? Cuz technically our numbers should be 5-6 (compared to 15-16 last season) :)

Apex Racing - Hart?

Rumors have announced that the Monaco based squad might be running the Hart engines. The team are announcing that they are in talks with several more companies, nothing confirmed as of yet though.

Also, @Jimlaad43 could you put the nationality flag (Serbia for me, Finland for Joel) in place of the "1" on Apex Racing liveries from season 3? Cuz technically our numbers should be 5-6 (compared to 15-16 last season) :)
One problem, I don't have the season 3 liveries, only season 2. I would like newer liveries from all though anyway.

Back at home after vacation, PC is working again after virus... Im in with Online Racing but havent read the rules so far... Anyway. Tomorrow or so

Apex Racing Team (if possible keep numbers 15, and 16. Cuz I don't really want to change the livery...)
1st driver @Joel Rautavaara
2nd driver ME

Sponsor G

About the engine, I'll have a talk with Joel

EDIT: Why not add an engine with Mugen Honda's power, and reliability, and fuel use+weight of Hart? That'd be perfect imo

EDIT 2: Asian race of Lebanon?
Edit 1: Well, there wouldn't be any point if there was one perfect engine, all need to be different, strong in some places, and flawed in others.

Edit 2: I was thinking more East Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back