rFactor Simulation Career - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial Mountain from the Gran Tourismo series.... pleeeeeease if a track doesn't work :)

I can't get onto RFactor central so I have no clue if it is even there :|

Race of Alaska Qualifying
ALAgrid_zpsfe5d2ccc.jpg

A bad session from the title contenders, but congratulations to Dhafin Rizki, 4th place on his debut in a competitive end of season. Results and maybe video tonight.

Race of Alaska Result
(There is no point in a video, there were only two retirements and they were pull-offs, not crashes :()

Laad almost certainly takes the title.
A classy drive from circuit owner Jimmy Laad yielded the maximum 10 points he needed. Aidan Keranen, his closest rival finished out of the points after needing an extra pitstop. This means Laad has a 10 point advantage over the Aussie. The next race is Keranen's home race, and he can still take the title, as he has scored more wins than the British driver. Behind Laad, Allan McNish and Congfu Cheng scored their, and their teams, first podiums; while Dhafin Rizki swooped in to score points on his debut! A no-score from Omer Said means that the constructors title is still up for grabs, but Squire-Laad and Road Warrior will need to score really well with both drivers to have any chance of taking that title. Ben Utzer and Old Wolf were the only retirements in the race. Results below.

ALAres_zpsf7cca103.jpg

RDrFIA Conference
@Aidan Keranen, it's your home race next, is it possible to take the title, or do you think Laad will keep it?
@Davin.Rizuki First race, first points. Did you expect to be so fast from the off?
@kedy89 @Steven Poirier, do you think Road Warrior can take the constructors championship?

Remember that the only money that you can carry forwards to the next season is the prize money from the next race, so I'd advise spending all your money.
EDIT of the EDIT: MARKET IS OPEN​

RDrFIA Conference
@kedy89 @Steven Poirier, do you think Road Warrior can take the constructors championship?​
Theoretical yes, but considering the luck we had lately, no.

Buying for @Steven Poirier with my money:
+9 Min race skill: 450
+5.5 Speed: 275

I don't think I'll continue next season, as it seems that upgrading skills doesn't have much of an effect. Having maximum skills, and still three drivers with way worse skills ahead of me.

I don't think I'll continue next season, as it seems that upgrading skills doesn't have much of an effect. Having maximum skills, and still three drivers with way worse skills ahead of me.
:(
Even I don't know or understand how and why that happens, but look at your championship position, loads of people would love to be in such a position, with quite a few wins and lots of podiums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes