rFactor Simulation Career - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDrFIA Conference
@kedy89 3rd place in the championship, do you think you can take the title next year?​
A good end to the season, although the bad luck in the previous races probably cost me the title. But I'll be back next season to try it again.

@Aidan Keranen : Congrats on the title!

@Jimlaad43 : Thanks for running this season, you did a great job (despite the video recording problems) :thumbsup:

Quick poll, using the "Agree" and "Disagree" ratings, should I remove Aggression as an attribute for season 2. Agree is yes, Disagree is no.
You could also set the maximum value to e.g. 70, and the start value to 30 or 40.

You could also set the maximum value to e.g. 70, and the start value to 30 or 40.
I dunno, it seemed to be a bit useless. The prices of the other three have gone up, so it means they have more chance of growing. I'm happy with removing aggression.

RDrFIA Conference
@Aidan Keranen, home race win and the unexpected title. How are you going to celebrate your success in both championships?
:confused:
Wow :confused:

Still pinching myself really, I was just looking for the constructors and I guess everything went right... Going to be a big night in Australia, that's for sure, celebrating a great season with Omer, who I cannot thank enough for the season, for helping us get where we got today.
2KF1 will be back, I am unsure of Omer's intentions, but we are in the process of getting the S2 car out of the garage and painted up :)
Thanks to Jimmy for a great season, and a great battle, also to Tobi who kept us honest the entire time, and naturally to all that were involved.

For next season I'll join 2KF1, if I could change team..
If I couldn't I'll reserve seat of better team than my current team..
If I still can't I'm still happy with my current team..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back