rFactor Simulation Career - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(
Even I don't know or understand how and why that happens, but look at your championship position, loads of people would love to be in such a position, with quite a few wins and lots of podiums.
I'm well aware that I'm complaining on a high level. But this is how I see it: at the start of the season I had bad results, but at that point all skills were more or less on the same level, so no problem. After my last win, iirc, I had the best skills (together with you and Aidan), and the gap to first was down to 10pts. And all of sudden, I suck in qualifying (actually already in the 2 before), and in race too (bad luck with the retirements I admit, but still...).
So maximum skills resulted in 8pts out of 5 races, whereas lower skills resulted in a sh!tload of points:O_o:

I haven't made my final decision yet, but if I continue, I'd in any case suggest you to get rid of those tracks that produced crash festivals, with just enough cars finishing to fill up the points positions ;)

I haven't made my final decision yet, but if I continue, I'd in any case suggest you to get rid of those tracks that produced crash festivals, with just enough cars finishing to fill up the points positions ;)
I've done that. Some of them seemed to be crash fests for cars with the high aggression, like The Edge, so it has moved to the start of the season.

Quick poll, using the "Agree" and "Disagree" ratings, should I remove Aggression as an attribute for season 2. Agree is yes, Disagree is no.

Race of Australia Preview
Well, the last race of the season is upon us. Jimmy Laad holds a 10 point lead heading into the home race of the only driver who can topple him, Aidan Keranen. For Keranen to win the title, he needs to win the race, with Laad out of the points. However, Keranen and his team are in a better situation. 2KF1 Racing hold a 12 point advantage over Road Warrior and a further 4 over Squire-Laad. For our lap of the Hope Raceway, series newcomer Dhafin Rizki takes us for a spin.

Last edited:
Well that was a disaster... Thanks to a pitlane glitch, every single car crashed at their pitstops, so no-one finished the race. The video is being updated as the Australian Race is now at Hope.

Race of Australia Qualifying
ausqua_zpsdbb053d7.jpg

Race of Australia Result

Home Hero takes title
In an unexpected twist, Australian driver Aidan Keranen takes the title at his home race. Jimmy Laad, who was having a great battle with Kerane, Kederer and Squire, was taken out of the race after being caught up in an incident involving Jack Hunsley and Mark Lintner. Keranen then produced a champions drive to overtake Tobi Kederer with 2 laps to go to not only win his home race, but to take the championship, on account of his 5 wins to Laad's 3. It was a great day for 2KF1 Racing, as they also took the Constructors championship. Results below.
ausres_zps85d7ecc2.jpg

RDrFIA Conference
@Aidan Keranen, home race win and the unexpected title. How are you going to celebrate your success in both championships?
@Jimlaad43 How disappointed are you that you were caught up in the incident?
@kedy89 3rd place in the championship, do you think you can take the title next year?

Thanks for the season guys, I'll tidy this one up before launching the new one.

Championships
ausdri_zps8822c383.jpg

auscon_zps7418d69c.jpg

@Jimlaad43 How disappointed are you that you were caught up in the incident?​
(I can't believe that I tagged myself)
Well, there were disasters for everyone all through the season, this one just came at the wrong time. Well done to Aidan though, he may not have as many podiums as me, but he scored lots of times in the lower positions, something I lacked.

Aidan Keranen Celebrates Title

I am proud to announce that DTK Racing have expanded their programme and will run Jimmy Laad and another driver, so far undecided, in rFactor Season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes