rFactor Simulation Career - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race of France Preview
With 3 races to go, the title race is really hotting up. Jimmy Laad and Aidan Keranen look set to battle it out, with Tobi Kederer and Old Wolf both outside chances, but are realistically battling for 3rd place. Manolis Sig and Omer Said are both mathematically in with a chance of the title, but again, this is a battle for 5th, maybe 4th place.

The AMS Renault Complex is a secret test track built for the Renault Formula One Team in 2007, but the word got out and they weren't allowed to use it. So, here we are, racing Epsilon Euskadi's on it. Old Wolf takes us for a spin today.

Last edited:
Race of Germany Preview
The organisers of the Race of France were thrown into disarray, as they failed to provide enough garages for the teams. This means that we immediately head to the Race of Germany. I insist you fullscreen the video, put it on the highest quality you can and look at the scenery, this is easily the most spectacular circuit the Epsilons travel to. The long flowing circuit in the Eifel mountains is a drivers haven, with a massive mix of fast and slow corners, long straights and enough to keep you occupied. This will be interesting.

The calendar has been amended. The Race of France is gone, the Race of Australia will stay as the last round, while the Race of Alaska will fill in the gap.

Race of Germany Grid
gergrid_zpseb99f2fe.jpg

Cristiano Mauri
and Ron Squire lock out the front row in Germany. The home fans were devastated when Ben Utzer crashed on his first lap, forcing him to start from the back.

next season i will remake Llanwern to be more exciting and less narrow, but want it to be the last race of the season
Nice. If you're going to do that, could I go through some Ideas for the layout and optimising it for this game in PM's please.

layout has been sorted it is just the elevations that need working on since i didnt know how to do it first time back in 2012
Well as I said, there were some problems with the layout. I will try and make a small list of stuff that needs to be sorted, and some stuff I think would be good, but you can veto them.

Race of Germany Results
(Video may or may not happen)

Didn't-crash-did-you
Florin Diaconescu
took his second victory at the treacherous Eifel circuit. Old Wolf managed to close an 18 second deficit with 10 minutes to go to only just not win, if the finish line was one corner later, Wolf would have won the race. Home driver Tobi Kederer took third place. The success for Wolf and Kederer moved them within 10 points of the two leaders, who once again both retired. In the constructors championship, 2KF1 still lead, but a double score from Road Warrior moves them closer to the top.
gerres_zpsf851526f.jpg

Market will open with the press conference.

RDrFIA Conference
That's win number 2 for @Florin Diaconescu. Where do you hope to finish in the championship with 20 points on offer?
@oldwolf and @kedy89 you two have suddenly got really close to the top 2, do you think you could still get the title?

(Market is Open)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 44 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 38 10.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 44 12.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 42 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 122 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 210 59.8%