rFactor Formula E Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying....
We cant replicate the whole series. *cough pitstops*
And i dont really see a function in having other coloured numbers. In the end *who cares*. Its extra work for those who already did the liverys.
Maybe next season when we have new liverys anyway

I'm fine with the red/black colored numbers tbh, but if we follow the rules it would be nice to have all custom numbers like Aidan said, not consecutive.

It just has to be teams and not drivers that are choosing, while I'm not saying that choose a number then that is it, but restrictions around the movement of numbers. Because as it is we'd have numerous numbers that are probably all gone, but we'd take them if we could once vacated.

Red/Black numbers look absolutely disgusting on our car which is blue/grey so if another colour is allowed, that would be way better

quoted from the regulations
Race number colours and graphics will be imposed and will be different for each of the two cars available for each driver as follows:
  • For the race numbers of each car: font Neo Sans Bold Italic, 30 cm high and stroke 25 mm.
  • For the race number backgrounds of the same driver: black on white for his first car and red on white for his second car.
Link
Correct font would also be available for free download.

Red/Black numbers look absolutely disgusting on our car which is blue/grey so if another colour is allowed, that would be way better
All teams have to use it in real life. All teams here have to use it.
2 for each driver (red and black)
I can't get it to do the FE pitstops in rFactor, and I don't want to tinker with the fuel and try to force 1 pitstop, so I'm just turning fuel off. So one car each per driver.
quoted from the regulations

Link
Correct font would also be available for free download.
If people want to use the correct font, that is fine. Both the one in the template and the correct font are fine.

Right then. I'm getting quite impatient for liveries now.

Livery deadline is Tuesday 7th July at 21:00 BST. Any teams without a livery sent by then will be forced to run the test and first race of the season in a pretty awful and ugly livery I'll make.

No excuses either. You now have a week to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes