rFactor Formula E Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the Red Bull too. Now just to complete the other million pieces and I'm done with this game.
I wanted to try to create the camo, but Jim put the deadline way too early for that. I have a lot of stuff to do these days, well now I can sign the Red Bull off my list. Phew!
bandicam 2015-07-02 18-50-47-021.jpg

@Joel

and wow I like the new forum style! We got blue names again and big avatars!

and the Red Bull too. Now just to complete the other million pieces and I'm done with this game.
I wanted to try to create the camo, but Jim put the deadline way too early for that. I have a lot of stuff to do these days, well now I can sign the Red Bull off my list. Phew!
View attachment 97802

Yeah the new style looks indeed awesome. @Jimlaad43 almost done with my livery. Just need to put a few more sponsor's on it and I'm done

View attachment 97802
@Joel

painted that one too not so long ago :D
Total on the nose has a red background if you want to replicate the original ;)

View attachment 97802
@Joel

Nice livery :thumbsup: Looks like the original Red Bull

How did you line up the sides of the nose with the top of it correctly?

I thought Total weren't allowed (being a Fuel company and all that) ;)

And about the wireframes, it isn't too helpful for complicated designs though :/

I must admit, for GP4's graphics capabilities (or at least my graphics settings), that picture does make the game look amazing, I was thinking even GSCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 88 58.3%