rFactor Formula E Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
a lttle preview of shark car :) sponsorless

rFactor%202015-06-18%2008-04-13-52_zpsvfh9zxfu.jpg

Presenting the #17 Scuderia Toro Rosso of Daniel Harvey (without the rims, yet)
bandicam 2015-06-21 14-54-34-097.jpg

also used Tobi's bodylines, bolts and shading layers, cheers for that :thumbsup:

didn't put the name yet, am I limited to place that too in a certain color/font and place, or can I just do it however and whereever I want?

View attachment 96774
also used Tobi's bodylines, bolts and shading layers, cheers for that :thumbsup:

didn't put the name yet, am I limited to place that too in a certain color/font and place, or can I just do it however and whereever I want?
Nice, Looks like the 2006 livery ;)

View attachment 96774

Driver names can go anywhere

OMR launch
Preview1.png
Preview2.png
Preview3.png

Presenting Online Martini Racing's challenger for the first season of the new FormulaE Championship. The car, which will be driven by Tobi Kederer and OMR boss Ben Utzer, features the meanwhile well known Martini design. After a rather difficult 4th season in the Endurance championship, the team had merged with the Martini Racing Team, winners of the S3 championship and 3rd placed last season. With the combined ressources and a strong lineup, OMR aims for the top positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%