Redline Stars: Careers

Career Redline Stars: Careers 1.6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hmm, must be something different on your end, maybe some mods or something? If you definitely have the track/car, they're original and there are no other mods that could cause the crash then PM me your Debug ID (visible in credits), we'll figure sth out.
Thanks for the reply, I rebooted everything once again and it eventually worked, so no problem now.

noonecares11 updated Redline Stars: Careers with a new update entry:

New championship, achievements more teams, generated conditions, sponsors and more

Changelog:
- New Achievements screen has been added
- One new championship
- Add a new setting enabling randomly generated conditions (grip levels, temperature)
- 2 new sponsors
- 2 new teams
- Improve image rendering
- Online platform announcement (for more details check the app)
- [Fix] Incorrect skin used in for the Mercedes 190E Evo2
- [Fix] A misconfigured championship causing crashes
- [Fix] Some missing sound effects have been added

If you already have the app there's no need to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey bro i absolutely love the idea of your mod, im having a bit of an issue, when i open the exe and it asks me for a name, difficulty etc i fill all the blanks and press save but the window doesnt disappear, i spam click on the save button but still nothing, what can be the issue?

Hey bro i absolutely love the idea of your mod, im having a bit of an issue, when i open the exe and it asks me for a name, difficulty etc i fill all the blanks and press save but the window doesnt disappear, i spam click on the save button but still nothing, what can be the issue?
Thanks for reporting it, should be fixed now. Give it a try again.

noonecares11 przesłał nowy zasób:

[zwykły]Redline Stars: Kariera[/plain] - [zwykły]Przejście w brakującej firmie Assetto Corsa[/plain]

Hej Czy możesz napisać jak zainstalować ten mod krok po kroku

? Po rozpakowaniu jedynie chce mi poszukiwania go na dysku cw dokumentach i nic się nie dzieje. Próbowałem też tam zapisz gdzie mam zainstalowane gre assetto corse Dalej nic Dodam że mam najbogatszą wersję wersji Ultimate.

Przeczytaj więcej o tym zasobie...

Last edited:
having an issue when RSC tries to launch AC, i get a pop up saying theres a JavaScript error. AC does launch, but just into the normal main menu. Ive tried reinstalling, moving the paths around and running as admin but cant get it to launch AC into the first race

having an issue when RSC tries to launch AC, i get a pop up saying theres a JavaScript error. AC does launch, but just into the normal main menu. Ive tried reinstalling, moving the paths around and running as admin but cant get it to launch AC into the first race
Also cant run .exe from rchive, and get error moving it anywhere
1658951877575.png

1658952518723.png

Last edited:
Also cant run .exe from rchive, and get error moving it anywhereView attachment 586757
Apparently 0x80070057 is some sort of a storage issue, definitely not something on my end since the archive has been the same since June and nobody else has had any issue with it. Must be something related to your particular Windows installation or some kind of drive issue. I suspect the issue with launching AC is also caused by it.

Only thing I can advise is googling the error code and trying out some solutions.

Apparently 0x80070057 is some sort of a storage issue, definitely not something on my end since the archive has been the same since June and nobody else has had any issue with it. Must be something related to your particular Windows installation or some kind of drive issue. I suspect the issue with launching AC is also caused by it.

Only thing I can advise is googling the error code and trying out some solutions.
Thanks for the quick reply! Ill give it a go

Does the .exe write or change any of the game files/ consist of any .dlls? In other words can i completely uninstall the app to restart the process as i try different fixes? Upon first running your .exe it asks to specify a path, but it doesnt do that step when i reinstall the .exe (launcher)

This setup is using a pc thats been out of action for a while, not my main rig

Thanks

Does the .exe write or change any of the game files/ consist of any .dlls? In other words can i completely uninstall the app to restart the process as i try different fixes? Upon first running your .exe it asks to specify a path, but it doesnt do that step when i reinstall the .exe (launcher)

This setup is using a pc thats been out of action for a while, not my main rig

Thanks
Go to C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Application Data and look for rsr_careers, delete that folder for a fresh install.

hey! can you send me a link to a tutorial on how im able to make a .exe client like yours and make my own carrer? i wanna make a gran turismo like game where ur able to purchase cars and and might even be required to buy new cars for different races

noonecares11 updated Redline Stars: Careers with a new update entry:

Custom practice time, improvements and fixes

First of all, RSC has been played by over 600 people, so thank you all!

I'd like to also thank my manager, my parents, my future wife and... oh they're already playing the "get off the stage" music, well, that's all then.

Changelog:
- Add ability to define custom practice time
- Redesigned offers screen
- Small design improvements here and there
- Fix RSC launching the AC main menu instead of the race itself for a small number of people. (THIS REQUIRES YOU...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great addon.. however, it seems to be messing with my wheel buttons a bit. I have them set in CM and they always work, unless I start your app. I tend to loose pause and exit buttons I have programmed on the wheel.. Re-assigning in CM doesn't work while your app is running, but comes back to normal when I run AC without your app.
It's not a deal breaker, but I wonder if you'd have any suggestions how to avoid it.
Otherwise, lot's of fun

Great addon.. however, it seems to be messing with my wheel buttons a bit. I have them set in CM and they always work, unless I start your app. I tend to loose pause and exit buttons I have programmed on the wheel.. Re-assigning in CM doesn't work while your app is running, but comes back to normal when I run AC without your app.
It's not a deal breaker, but I wonder if you'd have any suggestions how to avoid it.
Otherwise, lot's of fun
RSC doesn't touch any AC settings and is also completely unrelated to CM (meaning does not use it).
You have buttons programmed in Content Manager, but CM has it's own configuration, seperate from AC itself and RSC uses vanilla AC to launch races, not CM.

TLDR:
Just launch AC through Steam without CM, set your buttons up in the settings, close it and then launch a race in RSC.

RSC doesn't touch any AC settings and is also completely unrelated to CM (meaning does not use it).
You have buttons programmed in Content Manager, but CM has it's own configuration, seperate from AC itself and RSC uses vanilla AC to launch races, not CM.

TLDR:
Just launch AC through Steam without CM, set your buttons up in the settings, close it and then launch a race in RSC.
Thank you for the reply. I had a suspicion that that was the case. Unfortunately AC doesn't allow to assign system commands like pause or exit the race, at least according to my knowledge. Looks like I'd need to be inconvenienced by needing to use a keyboard, while enjoying this great mod

Thank you for the reply. I had a suspicion that that was the case. Unfortunately AC doesn't allow to assign system commands like pause or exit the race, at least according to my knowledge. Looks like I'd need to be inconvenienced by needing to use a keyboard, while enjoying this great mod
Ah, got it. Sorry for the inconvenience. CM support might be coming, even though if I'm honest it's unlikely to be anytime soon. Thanks for the kind words!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 92 91.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 33 32.7%