Redline Stars: Careers

Career Redline Stars: Careers 1.6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
You are aware of the blank screen after the first interview. All that's left is to exit the program, but if I reload it it will throw off the ranking. I finished the first race in third place but I am first in the overall ranking.
A fix for that was just implemented. It happens (hopefully used to happen) after the first race of the season. Let me know if you encounter it again.

I think this looks cool, but I'm skeptical to download this because of the disclaimer that it has about mature content and language...
There is no nudity in the game if that's what you were imagining after reading the disclaimer.
There are jokes in the game which not everyone may like or care for as well as some swearing, that's what the disclaimer is for. So if you don't feel comfortable with swearing or some off-color jokes than it's better to avoid it, otherwise there's nothing to be worried about.

Last edited:
noonecares11 updated Redline Stars: Careers with a new update entry:

2 new championships, season overview & more

Changelog:
- 2 new championships for further progression
- 3 new interview questions
- Add ability to enable random weather models
- New season overview screen showing all results for the season, amount of points gained per race and upcoming races.
- Fix bug causing too much driver rating being given after completing MX-5 Cup

If you already have the app there's no need to download it again. You'll receive the update the next time you open the app.

JP

Read the rest of this update entry...

VERY GOOD MOD MY FRIEND, YOU HAVE A WAY TO CHANGE CARS AND TRACKS IN .EXE? I BUY RECENTLY THE RSS MODS OF FORMULA INCLUED 4,3,2 AND 1 AND YOUR MID IS VERY GOOD FOR PLAY BUT I LOVE FORMULA IS THERE ANY WAY TO PUT IT IN THE .EXE FILE?

VERY GOOD MOD MY FRIEND, YOU HAVE A WAY TO CHANGE CARS AND TRACKS IN .EXE? I BUY RECENTLY THE RSS MODS OF FORMULA INCLUED 4,3,2 AND 1 AND YOUR MID IS VERY GOOD FOR PLAY BUT I LOVE FORMULA IS THERE ANY WAY TO PUT IT IN THE .EXE FILE?
Unfortunately, right now there's no way to use custom cars/tracks with RSC. Custom championships might be added in the future.

This is amazing stuff, I am realy impressed how fun the first season feels. However, every time I launch the final MX5 race at Spa, the race starts loading, then AC crashes and RSC says "invalid results, try again" or something along those lines. Anyone else having that issue?

This is amazing stuff, I am realy impressed how fun the first season feels. However, every time I launch the final MX5 race at Spa, the race starts loading, then AC crashes and RSC says "invalid results, try again" or something along those lines. Anyone else having that issue?
Hmm, must be something different on your end, maybe some mods or something? If you definitely have the track/car, they're original and there are no other mods that could cause the crash then PM me your Debug ID (visible in credits), we'll figure sth out.

Hey there is there any way to set this up with Content Manager? Or at least let the .exe open the game through CM? I cant get my Triple Screens to run in AC because I cant use Surround.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 31.3%