Resource icon

Misc Rebalanced Cars Performance 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I don't know, i didn't touched the performance on specifc tracks, just on overall, in fact i was driving in low 1.18 but i remember a similar bug in F1 2011, at that time i was driving for the HRT and i was more than 5 seconds slower than my teammate in Silverstone, i remember that my car had so much understeer that was like drive my Ford Fiesta :roflmao: i found no solution except the retirement, i would not be surprised if it still happen :(
when are you getting your internet connection fixed bro :p?

ok :/ , mean while if u have nothing to do maybe u could tweak up the mod somehow a little bit and make sure there is no errors :)?
It should work perfectly, because i started from the database in this mod, changing only the teams performance, then i copied the .ctf file (the one that says to the game when you drive the car how much downforce it has, the grip, engine power etc...) of Mercedes into the folders of Ferrari and Williams. So everything should be fine ;)

Ok Cool! ;) btw one more thing can i use 2 database mods for example if i have shorter laps career mode database.bin and i add the one you made for me ,or do i have to replace the old one too? :p

Ok Cool! ;) btw one more thing can i use 2 database mods for example if i have shorter laps career mode database.bin and i add the one you made for me ,or do i have to replace the old one too? :p
No, only one database, but if you want i can edit yours with shorter race, just tell me how many laps you want do ;)

No, only one database, but if you want i can edit yours with shorter race, just tell me how many laps you want do ;)
Ok! :) can u make 25%race 5lapsor3laps and 50% 10laps, 100% 20laps i kinda need it cuz i dont always have time to play:p , someone has made one mod like that i think:)

Ok guys, some updates, i started to make my database compatible with the 7 tracks mod of Matt Drummond, it will take some time but i can do it, then i will work on the AI drivers during quali. I learned how to open xml files so i will try to tweak the ai, increase their overtakes, and try to fix their problems, like when they slowdown trying to overtake in turn 1 at Melbourne and they lose more than 5 seconds, or when you go wide and they are scared to pass you, this will take A LOT of time, really a lot, because i have to test evey little change that i make, and i can't stay 8 hours on pc everyday, because i have a work and a girlfriend ;) so i will probably need more than 1 month. Plus i'm still without internet, i think i'm gonna kill them :mad::cry:

Here there is a picture with the changes i've already done and the W.I.P ones, finally my internet connection should get fixed tomorrow, and if happen, i will upload the update and the mod for xBarski ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    725.4 KB · Views: 225
:/ thats bad, im from finland so the connections are usually good :d
You are lucky! Here in Italy our medium connection is a 6 MB in down and 0.5 in up :p and, as you can see, it's not even stable, anyway after my changes this are mine results in Sochi, with the joypad, not the steering wheel because i'm tired so results may vary by 1-2 tenths because of little mistakes :p
Mercedes 331 Km/h 1:40.7
Red Bull 327 Km/h 1:41.3
Williams 334 Km/h 1:41.5
Ferrari 329 Km/h 1:41.6
I think that now differences between cars is better, in fact i beat easily with Ferrari and Williams the time made with RB in Sector 1 (because of the long straight and the full throttle turn) but in other sectors the RB is clearly better, but Mercedes is still unreachable, as it should be, with amazing brakes and traction, and a perfect balanced speed and aero, the Ferrari, instead, is an hybrid between Williams and RB, better on turns than the Williams, worse than the RB and better on straight than RB but worse than Williams, tomorrow i will probably try the Tier 2 teams (McLaren and Force India) if i have enough time :thumbsup:

Last edited:
You are lucky! Here in Italy our medium connection is a 6 MB in down and 0.5 in up :p and, as you can see, it's not even stable, anyway after my changes this are mine results in Sochi, with the joypad, not the steering wheel because i'm tired so results may vary by 1-2 tenths because of little mistakes :p
yeah nice! ;D

Last edited:
I think that now differences between cars is better, in fact i beat easily with Ferrari and Williams the time made with RB in Sector 1 (because of the long straight and the full throttle turn) but in other sectors the RB is clearly better, but Mercedes is still unreachable, as it should be, with amazing brakes and traction, and a perfect balanced speed and aero, the Ferrari, instead, is an hybrid between Williams and RB, better on turns than the Williams, worse than the RB and better on straight than RB but worse than Williams, tomorrow i will probably try the Tier 2 teams (McLaren and Force India) if i have enough time :thumbsup:
can u download it this weekend?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back