Resource icon

Misc Rebalanced Cars Performance 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ah bummer, funnily enough i wanted to merge the 5 laps, 10 laps 20 laps into your database like the guy above me. Could you also let me know when you release it please mate?

ah bummer, funnily enough i wanted to merge the 5 laps, 10 laps 20 laps into your database like the guy above me. Could you also let me know when you release it please mate?
Probably today after the race, because tomorrow my mobile internet will get renewed, and i have some internet left, there will be three version, normal mod, shorter races and the mod requested by xBarski ;)

sorry if this has been asked, but how would i combine this with the extra tracks database? i also have a mod that changed williams to tier 1 & ferrari to tier 2 (forget which one) but imo williams is still a bit too slow in a straight line with it.

sorry if this has been asked, but how would i combine this with the extra tracks database? i also have a mod that changed williams to tier 1 & ferrari to tier 2 (forget which one) but imo williams is still a bit too slow in a straight line with it.
I'm working on make this mod compatible with the 7 tracks mod but meanwhile (if you want keep using the other database) you can copy the folder "cars", so Williams will be faster on straight and Ferrari slower ;)

It's done ;) yours mod is in the Alternative folder. Have fun and let me know if you have any problem ;)
My problem is that alonso is way faster than kimi haha :D
i started my career with williams and the car was fantastic! and first race i was 2nd alonso first, bottas 4th and kimi 7th. so if u could make alonso and massa slower than kimi and bottas and if its not too hard can u remove alonsons and massas names and flags from their suits etc. but this time i can pay you via PayPal 1.12.14 when i get money to there if u want u can have 2$ or so, deal haha :)?

Love your mod. Can you make Massa faster than Bottas ? I'd like to try and race for Williams as Bottas, but I don't want Massa to suck. Maybe you can tell me what to change in the database and i'll do it myself ?

My problem is that alonso is way faster than kimi haha :D
i started my career with williams and the car was fantastic! and first race i was 2nd alonso first, bottas 4th and kimi 7th. so if u could make alonso and massa slower than kimi and bottas and if its not too hard can u remove alonsons and massas names and flags from their suits etc. but this time i can pay you via PayPal 1.12.14 when i get money to there if u want u can have 2$ or so, deal haha :)?

This is strange, i made them all equal :O_o:, for the names on suit there are other mods that remove them, i'm not a skinner so i can't do that :D. Don't worry for donations i'm happy to help :p

Love your mod. Can you make Massa faster than Bottas ? I'd like to try and race for Williams as Bottas, but I don't want Massa to suck. Maybe you can tell me what to change in the database and i'll do it myself ?
To make Massa faster, you have to open the database and go in "ai_driver", here you will find the stats of each driver, find Felipe Massa (pay attention because there is a line called "massa" where all stats are at 1, don't touch it!) and edit his virtual performance, speed in and speed out, virtual performance is the most important, speed in and speed out i think that are the ability of a driver in entering and exiting from a turn, when you edit drivers performance there is no need to restart, so you can keep using your profile ;)

To make Massa faster, you have to open the database and go in "ai_driver", here you will find the stats of each driver, find Felipe Massa (pay attention because there is a line called "massa" where all stats are at 1, don't touch it!) and edit his virtual performance, speed in and speed out, virtual performance is the most important, speed in and speed out i think that are the ability of a driver in entering and exiting from a turn, when you edit drivers performance there is no need to restart, so you can keep using your profile ;)

Thanks ! How do you change tiers ? I mean make a team more competitive. Also.. is it possible to edit the handling of a car ?

Hey, mate! could you tell me where is the storage place of save files f1 2014? i haven't found it yet. just when i launch my game after editing my database, my profile with all the settings and career is automatically deleting and i can't handle it. i'd like to make a backup before editing database, but i can't

Thanks ! How do you change tiers ? I mean make a team more competitive. Also.. is it possible to edit the handling of a car ?

To change tiers you have to look in f1_teams, there you will find each team with his Tier and virtual performance, for example Ferrari and Mercedes are both in Tier 1 but the virtual performance of Mercedes is 1 while the Ferrari is 0.92 (remember that to make changes at teams in effect, you have to create a new profile), modding the handling is much more complicated, i only know how to change the power of engine, and other little things, and i know that in the folder "tracks" there are the values for the player and in the folder "balanced" the values for the ai (those folders are inside "cars" wi2 is for Williams, fe2 for Ferrari etc..) if you want, you can download the CTF editor and see for yourself the tons of things that you can change to edit the handling of a car ;)

Hey, mate! could you tell me where is the storage place of save files f1 2014? i haven't found it yet. just when i launch my game after editing my database, my profile with all the settings and career is automatically deleting and i can't handle it. i'd like to make a backup before editing database, but i can't
I think that is inside documents/games/F1 2014 (or something like that) but your problem is strange, editing the database never deleted my savegame :O_o:

To change tiers you have to look in f1_teams, there you will find each team with his Tier and virtual performance, for example Ferrari and Mercedes are both in Tier 1 but the virtual performance of Mercedes is 1 while the Ferrari is 0.92 (remember that to make changes at teams in effect, you have to create a new profile), modding the handling is much more complicated, i only know how to change the power of engine, and other little things, and i know that in the folder "tracks" there are the values for the player and in the folder "balanced" the values for the ai (those folders are inside "cars" wi2 is for Williams, fe2 for Ferrari etc..) if you want, you can download the CTF editor and see for yourself the tons of things that you can change to edit the handling of a car ;)

I checked the ai performance in the database and i found a lot of numbers...:confused: So to make someone faster i need to increase the speed in/speed out and sligthly increase the virtual performance ? I tried doing that on Raikkonen. I wonder what effect it will have. I also noticed a column for mechanical failures. So if I increase that the drivers willl blow up or have some mechanical problem ? I don't remember the default AI havin problems in a 100% race.

I checked the ai performance in the database and i found a lot of numbers...:confused: So to make someone faster i need to increase the speed in/speed out and sligthly increase the virtual performance ? I tried doing that on Raikkonen. I wonder what effect it will have. I also noticed a column for mechanical failures. So if I increase that the drivers willl blow up or have some mechanical problem ? I don't remember the default AI havin problems in a 100% race.

Yeah, if you make Raikkonen with the same virtual performance of Alonso, but with lower speed in/out he will be slower than Alonso, if you make them exactly equal they will fight each other for most of the time, and the best will be who had less problems or more Good Day (don't know how exactly works the good/bad system but sometimes it's very easy to find who is in good day ;)), the value of mechanical problems i don't know how it works because as far as i know the max value is 1 in the database (with some exeptions, but i don't think it's the case) and i didn't work on it much because i already have 2-3 drivers retired for technical problems, and seems enough to me. Tomorrow i will probably able to help you more, right now i don't stay on pc, and i don't remember all the values ;)

This is strange, i made them all equal :O_o:, for the names on suit there are other mods that remove them, i'm not a skinner so i can't do that :D. Don't worry for donations i'm happy to help :p
So can you make räikkönen and bottas faster than massa and alonso and for extra if its not too hard make maldonado horrible :D so when your done with it and i download it, i get 30.11 paycheck to paypal so i can donate 2$ to your paypal! Email me to bkphighlights@gmail.com if u have more guestion :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%