Resource icon

Misc Rebalanced Cars Performance 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, i made a new little update to this mod, i changed the first driver of Williams and Red Bull so if you choose to drive one of them in career, you will replace Massa and Vettel instead of Bottas and Ricciardo (i don't know if i should so this even for McLaren, let me know if you prefer Button or Magnussen as your team mate). Unfortunately here in Italy has rained a lot and now my ADSL is down (in Italy doesn't rain much so when there is a lot of rain we aren't prepared :redface:) i hope to upload this update soon. Bye :)
Don't worry!

PS: Anche io sono italiano :D e anche nella mia città ci sono state piogge forti in questi giorni quindi so che vuol dire :(

Thank you for your work, I play mod legend and I think the IA car break too early just before the sign 100 meters to the long straight line because I can break at 90 or 80 méters. And some corner they break really too early and thez are also lacks speed when using the DRS.
I have tested the circuit in Texas and Sochi, on the Texas circuit IA brake too early to turn just before the long straight and does not have enough speed with the DRS.
Sochi not enough speed with the DRS in the long straight. Thank you to tell me if you see the same thing.
F1 2013 a boy was doing a great job with the 1.62 mod True to life he had corrected almost all turns of each tracks or cars were too slow. and IA too .
I put the file IA Track texas 2013 (mod 1.62) in the circuit 2014 it improves a bit the speed of cars on the straight.

Thank you for your work, I play mod legend and I think the IA car break too early just before the sign 100 meters to the long straight line because I can break at 90 or 80 méters. And some corner they break really too early and thez are also lacks speed when using the DRS.
I have tested the circuit in Texas and Sochi, on the Texas circuit IA brake too early to turn just before the long straight and does not have enough speed with the DRS.
Sochi not enough speed with the DRS in the long straight. Thank you to tell me if you see the same thing.
F1 2013 a boy was doing a great job with the 1.62 mod True to life he had corrected almost all turns of each tracks or cars were too slow. and IA too .
I put the file IA Track texas 2013 (mod 1.62) in the circuit 2014 it improves a bit the speed of cars on the straight.

I know, the ai in this game is far from perfect, Melbourne is an example, in first turn if they try to overtake you in the inside, they just block and lose a lot of positions, another thing that i hate is that when you go off the track in a corner and they don't try to pass, they slowdown and wait. The problem is that i can't open the XML files, i have the Database editor with the schema2014 but the only thing that i can open is the Database.bin, but i need to edit ai_driver_config.xml

Nice mod man! :)
If its possible can u make a mod?
where kimi and valtteri are number 1 drivers so when i start my career i would replace massa and alonso also if its possible can u make williams and ferrari very good like mercedes? :]
if you want you can get shutout at my yt channel: yt/BKPHighlights

Nice mod man! :)
If its possible can u make a mod?
where kimi and valtteri are number 1 drivers so when i start my career i would replace massa and alonso also if its possible can u make williams and ferrari very good like mercedes? :]
if you want you can get shutout at my yt channel: yt/BKPHighlights
Yeah, i can do it for you, unfortunately i'm still without internet connection (i'm connected with phone now) so you may have to wait some time, but don't worry when my problem will be solved the first thing i will do is upload the mod ;)

thank you :)
Ok, your mod is ready :thumbsup:, i made Raikkonen, Alonso, Massa and Bottas fast as Hamilton and Kimi and Valtteri are first drivers now, also Williams and Ferrari are equal to Mercedes when you drive them. Now as soon as they fix my internet connection i'll upload the mod;)

Last edited:
Ok, your mod is ready :thumbsup:, i made Raikkonen, Alonso, Massa and Bottas fast as Hamilton and Kimi and Valtteri are first drivers now, also Williams and Ferrari are equal to Mercedes when you drive them. Now as soon as they fix my internet connection i'll upload the mod;)
Thank you so much! :)

Ok guys, after the update that i have already mentioned (the one with Bottas and Ricciardo as first drivers), i will try to edit ai drivers ability in quali, mainly because Alonso is way too fast and in my career he is ever in 3rd-5th place in quali and i want to fix this, of course i will work on every ai driver ability in quali, not only on Fernando. I'm even trying to make this mod compatible with the 7 more tracks mod by Matt Drummond, but here i can't promise anything :D

Sorry, but you happen to legend at Hockenheim run faster than 4 seconds ??
Everything fine, i finished 8th (after a great battle with Perez, he made a nice overtake in turn 2 at me :D) fastest lap of Rosberg in 1:17:087. Maybe you have other mods that are causing a conflict?

yours is the last mod I installed, but I run in 1:24:00 Hamilton Legend ....
I don't know, i didn't touched the performance on specifc tracks, just on overall, in fact i was driving in low 1.18 but i remember a similar bug in F1 2011, at that time i was driving for the HRT and i was more than 5 seconds slower than my teammate in Silverstone, i remember that my car had so much understeer that was like drive my Ford Fiesta :roflmao: i found no solution except the retirement, i would not be surprised if it still happen :(

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back