Real Time Telemetry

Well, this is the full version i bought last month

I installed only the offline version because i´m using my laptop (when i get may desktop fully funcional i´ll install the online one).

I´m using Vista 32.

On the menu, the game as 1.1.1.2.

Thx

You should be able to install the online version too mate, then when your desktop goes "online", you can switch over to that - I am 99% with the steam version you can still install/play your games wherever you like, just not do it simultaneously ... surely the disk version is the same?

• Patich

The last patch is 1.1.1.20 for Steam version , for the boxed , I don't know.
If 1.1.1.2, you have Race07 , first version of GTR Evolution is 1.1.1.14 and fisrt version of STCC is 1.1.1.20.

First, update your version.

Actually it reads "1.1.1.2, Race 07, GTR Evolution"

How can i update the game?

• Patich

You should be able to install the online version too mate, then when your desktop goes "online", you can switch over to that - I am 99% with the steam version you can still install/play your games wherever you like, just not do it simultaneously ... surely the disk version is the same?

When I was installing it its said it was for only one use. I didnt want to take the risk.

Most of us get it automatically when we connect to Steam ... but in your case - honestly don't know.
There has to be a bit of self help here though dude, if in doubt: rtfm, google, simbin's website ...

Still not joy - then ask again :wink2:

• Andreas Mortensen

Thx for this awesome program it have really helped me improve my setups alot

• Stefan Gunnersen

I was wondering. There is a GTR XD plugin which is the same as GTR-PD except for the fact that it is working by showing the windows INSIDE GTR 2.

I was wondering if this could be done with GTR Evo???

I will post this in the regular forum too!

I was wondering. There is a GTR XD plugin which is the same as GTR-PD except for the fact that it is working by showing the windows INSIDE GTR 2.

I was wondering if this could be done with GTR Evo???

I will post this in the regular forum too!

nfortunately if you talking about the one that overlays in game not yet and if at all. most developers of these things have not needed to do it to fulfill their own needs due to the use of a second monitor.

• Stefan Gunnersen

Yeah I probably should use another monitor... Hm... A shame my wife does not share this opinion however :D

Stefan, remember that next time she wants shoes :)

Although it will not give you real time readings during races if you want the information for setups you could use Motec and just Alt-Tab out to it as required.

• Stefan Gunnersen

Hm... Yeah, I could do that I guess. I just miss GTR-XD. But well, crying won't get be there hehe. And that would work for setups. I also had GTR Evo plugin for my Logitech G15 keyboard. That worked fine, but I am worried about getting kicked by punkbuster in some games - that it might be because of that plugin (VERY afraid of viruses = me!).

Luckily she has plenty of shoes... I think...? Ssschhh - hope she did not hear me :D

Hm... Yeah, I could do that I guess. I just miss GTR-XD. But well, crying won't get be there hehe. And that would work for setups. I also had GTR Evo plugin for my Logitech G15 keyboard. That worked fine, but I am worried about getting kicked by punkbuster in some games - that it might be because of that plugin (VERY afraid of viruses = me!).

Luckily she has plenty of shoes... I think...? Ssschhh - hope she did not hear me :D

I've never heard of anyone getting kicked for G15 plugins in Race so i guess you'll be fine on that front.

ps. punkbuster sux bigtime. especially with its new little processes it likes to keep bumming around your system.

• Stefan Gunnersen

Well, in fact it is in Battlefield I get kicked with the GTR Evo - I have had a suspicion that it contained some kind of spyware, but I am being paranoid, I think :) I guess my Vista or antivirus would have let me know if that was the case! Still, I am not using it because of this suspicion, and that is a shame. I might have had a virus on the old installation because I recently reinstalled. I just have not used GTR Evo plugin on the new installation (because of the virus suspicion).

Hello DingoSEAD,

It seems RTT is not working after the new patch has been applied. It recognizes the game but no info (throtlle, brake, temps, etc.) is updated. Maybe somethings has changed about the way GTR-E stores the temporary data.
Are you aware of such thing ?

It seems also I am addicted to your software. Yesterday I had to race without it, and well, I was surprised to see how I missed it. :)

:plus1:

I reckon there is a huge list of addicts feeling like they have lost their left arm right now ... as per my PM though mate, no stress, we all have to be patient and wait ... whenever you find the time for an update is more than good :thumb:

:plus1: This is a fantastic utility! :thumb: I feel crippled without it.:disapointed: I wish that I could back out the steam update, as it was not worth losing this utility for! Anything I can do to help, please let me know!

Chris

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies