Real Time Telemetry

First of all, thanks for this awesome application, it changes my training sessions a lot!

I installed the 1.4 version and it seems I have a performance issue : RTT is displayed on the second monitor, detect GTR-E and displays the correct informations, but GTR-E is slowed down when I running RTT. After a brief testing session, I can say it's linked to the scan period. Every time RTT scans the params, eg. 500 ms, I notice a very big FPS drop. Does anyone have a similar problem ?

I found my error : Vertical sync was enabled on my main monitor, and it was causing the issue. I unchecked this setting and all is ok!

I have another question :)
What's the meaning of the 4 numbers close to tyre temps ? For instance, in the picture in page "4", there is 75 76 76 for the left tyre, and then "118" ? Is-it a kind of average of the temps ?

Sorry to be such a newb :/

You've got tyre pressures below each tyre reading, and then you've got brake temps on the inside of each wheel, I use the brake temps to help set the brake balance forward to rear ... :good:

This is amazing. I am becoming very addicted to this when playing GTR. Helps to maintain the tyres through out the race. Fantastic and thanks alot for the this software

You've got tyre pressures below each tyre reading, and then you've got brake temps on the inside of each wheel, I use the brake temps to help set the brake balance forward to rear ... :good:

Oh, brake temp, I see. Thanks.
What's a normal temp for brake ? 200°C ? I have some issues to set my brake ratio...

Oh, brake temp, I see. Thanks.
What's a normal temp for brake ? 200°C ? I have some issues to set my brake ratio...

I guess it depends on what car you drive but for example FBMW optimal brake temp i think is between 300-600 degrees. Check your brake temp after the hardest braking point to see if you exceed 600 degrees. If so you should increse size of brake duct. As long as you don't overheat the brakes your cool :)

• Patich

file to change

hello

I´ve installed this aplication an d it doesn´t read the data from the car.

I guess I had to change the file you say on post #1.

The probelm it that I can´t it.

What would be its the correct location?

PS: This apl runs on the online and offline versions?

• Andrew Evans

then it should be wherever the offline version is installed... c:\program files\race 07\... etc

• Patich

WARNING
In PRL file for your profile change
Data Acquisition In Race="0"
to
Data Acquisition In Race="1"

I have a *.plr

Those are diferent files or is a mispelling?

If it´s this file, how do I open it?

Thx

I guess it depends on what car you drive but for example FBMW optimal brake temp i think is between 300-600 degrees. Check your brake temp after the hardest braking point to see if you exceed 600 degrees. If so you should increse size of brake duct. As long as you don't overheat the brakes your cool :)

Thanks.
Around 300°C at max brake with the Seat Leon. Anyway, I can't change the brake duct, so... no point worrying :)

• Patich

Still no go

Hello again

I´ve installed the RTT again, i´ve exchanged tha file as requested, but I cannot put this to work.

The ap work, only no data from car.

For sure I´m doing something wrong. But what am I missing?

Need help guys

Hello again

I´ve installed the RTT again, i´ve exchanged tha file as requested, but I cannot put this to work.

The ap work, only no data from car.

For sure I´m doing something wrong. But what am I missing?

Need help guys

Steam version or Boxed version?

XP or Vista (32 or 64 bits)?

patch of game 1.1.1.20?

• Patich

Well, this is the full version i bought last month

I installed only the offline version because i´m using my laptop (when i get may desktop fully funcional i´ll install the online one).

I´m using Vista 32.

On the menu, the game as 1.1.1.2.

Thx

Well, this is the full version i bought last month

I installed only the offline version because i´m using my laptop (when i get may desktop fully funcional i´ll install the online one).

I´m using Vista 32.

On the menu, the game as 1.1.1.2.

Thx

The last patch is 1.1.1.20 for Steam version , for the boxed , I don't know.
If 1.1.1.2, you have Race07 , first version of GTR Evolution is 1.1.1.14 and fisrt version of STCC is 1.1.1.20.

First, update your version.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back