Real Time Telemetry

I get the attached error message when I start it, any idea?

I am currently running Vist 64, but I got the same message under XP 32.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 258
Dingo two things missing and it beats Race PD IMO ... (due to more features plus uncluttered simplicity of screen :thumb:)

Contact and Engine indicators ... that is it.

Visuals could be slightly prettier, but don't sacrifice the simplicity of the layout mate - I find it easier to find info whilst I am driving than I do with Race PD, good work sir :thumb:

EDIT: Dingo mate ... gonna try and put some lights and abs style warning lights (on/off) together for you and send em over :wink:)

:) thx

the copyright?

I have 1 problem with my compiler (new version Unicode) and the network version don't works with this version :(

I make 1 deal with you. Drawing 1 draft (800X600 pixel) and I code after
If you want , no obligations

I make 1 deal with you. Drawing 1 draft (800X600 pixel) and I code after
If you want , no obligations

They are all there now ... not done anything for Contact and Engine ... can they go on a status bar at bottom?

RE: Drawing 800x600, not sure exactly what you mean - but have drafted a possible layout for you ... if that is what you mean?

RTTsuggestionforlayout.jpg

EDIT: noticed slight flaws on a couple of icons - use what is there for now and I will fix them and zip em up ... if you create space for a Contact and Engine icon (maybe bottom left?) then I can bash a couple of icons together for them later ... gotta feed kids and stuff now :wave:

EDIT2: Icons might look better smaller ... 45 x 45 maybe?? Can reduce their size later and repost a suggested image

EDIT 3: oops ... missed clutch to eh :doh: will sort it later and repost :wink:

Did you have Administrators rights on Vista and XP?
On XP a clear NO

On Vista a clear 'kind of' :D (but that would change in future to a 'NO')

My Vista user is a admin still I need to confirm anything I install under c:\Program...

Is the Program trying to write there? Hmmmmm, my suggestion for a future version: Write to a personal folder somewhere. (Guess it is only for the update function, isnt it?)

But great tool, am not sure whether I already said it!!! Thanks for your effort!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%