RDRC Season 4 - Skins & Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is indeed a lot of potential talk over a coffee there (and a bolle, how unbelievable that you still haven't tried! :D ) although I can assure you that my girlfriend's english is excellent.

I've been in Elverum a couple of times, but not to the gokart track. I have some exploring to do I guess, I have been to Vendkvern to watch bilcross once though.

And that is indeed the place Joakim, although it can be very much more packed sometimes! Some photoshop wizardness with my Mitsubishi in it would be the icing on the cake. :)

6891093869_6708ac4a36_b_d.jpg

more updates...

hehe I thought you might like it :D no prob mate, cant wait to get into the actual championship, this car is the ultimate driving machine at night, in the wet on gravel :D so much fun

Forgot to mention thanks to my girlfriend for having spotted a spelling mistake I did when putting the stickers on the car, she also enjoyed that I'll be advertising to the world about her village :) Now all I have to do is make sure I make it to the top 5 of P-RDRC, especially on the "home" rally in a couple of weeks!

Yeah sorry about that, the pictures really are bigger but it only shows a thumnail on this forum :S try to copy paste the img url.

Still not finished, but its getting there. Im not very good at all with this, I just throw on whatever i like :p haha Its like a monster world rally team 2011 livery meets battery and DC :p
Going to work on the rims tomorrow and throw on some finishing touches.

EDIT: fixed the images for ya, Senad

Do any of you skin gurus have some time to kill? If so, I have an S2000 Mini that could use some paint on it. I thought I could do my own skin, but I'm really bad at it.
I'm a man of simple taste, and I can offer extra screen time in return! Or not showing some embarrassing incidents :D

Do any of you skin gurus have some time to kill? If so, I have an S2000 Mini that could use some paint on it. I thought I could do my own skin, but I'm really bad at it.
I'm a man of simple taste, and I can offer extra screen time in return! Or not showing some embarrassing incidents :D

Bring it on ;)

Are custom skins mandatory for the championship? It's just i'm having a few problems creating mine, but more in terms of how you get them working in-game properly. I'm saving the body texture .dds files in DXT1 with 6 mipmaps format (that's an external skin, plus a separate 'scrape' skin) but can't get it to show up in game despite zipping it up into a folder and installing it as you would a skin from rallyesim.

Are custom skins mandatory for the championship?
Nope, completely optional, and only visible in the videos.

It's just i'm having a few problems creating mine, but more in terms of how you get them working in-game properly. I'm saving the body texture .dds files in DXT1 with 6 mipmaps format (that's an external skin, plus a separate 'scrape' skin) but can't get it to show up in game despite zipping it up into a folder and installing it as you would a skin from rallyesim.
Upload the files somewhere, and I'll take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back