RDRC Season 4 - Skins & Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my skin for the 2012 season(s):

fiesta_2012_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

The W.I.Ps sure are looking good!

Been pretty busy the past few days, but finally got the stickers packaged and uploaded
they are available here for download now

http://www.mediafire.com/?o8kf27i6xo17fod

Jack, since you seem to dominate the art of photoshop and I don't have much time to drive - let alone paint the car - I was wondering if I could make a request for a livery for my car. I have an idea of what I want on it (quite simple really). If you are not very busy one day and want to paint a Group N Mitsubishi Evo 6.5, let me know!

Cheers

I have a few designs for the evo 6.5 already if you want one, it looks epic. I just got a temporary job for a few weeks pulling 12 hour shifts per day so I'm kinda flat out at the moment, BUT on sunday I will sort yours and everyone elses requests out. (yes, I get a lot :p I sohuld ask for donations hahahahaha KIDDING!! I love the community far too much.)

No date at all, as far as I'm concerned.

If your skin isn't in the RDRC Dropbox folder by the time I start recording for the highlights video (most likely a day or so after Round 1 finishes), you'll just be featured with a default skin. So you can post a download link during the final round if you want :D

Hi Senad, speaking of RDRC videos, will we see the day 2 video from Wales soon :)

Thanks. Looking forward to those videos, they're very cool!

If you participated in the last 2 rounds of Season 3 you may have noticed that i posted specific Rally plates for each event to be placed in the bonnet and under the RDRC plates at the sides (i put them in the roof too) this season i'll keep doing the same and i've just finished the first ones of the season, Rally Norway

norwayv.png

Yellow background so you can cut them easily :) the one on the left is the side plate, i recommend putting it under the RDRC S4 plate and the one with the big 4 goes on the bonnet, the 4 is my number, so change it for your number ;) 3rd is because it's the third time this event will be run in the RDRC. I'll keep posting the plates as the Rallyes come.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years