RDRC Season 4 - Skins & Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, yup i saw your plates, nice too!

Here are the Rally coffs harbour plates, this time i put a lot more effort into them :) i like them better than the norway ones, they look cooler in the car :D

in a .PNG so you can cut them easy ;)
15159453.png

the edges don't look good in big but in the bonnet it looks very nice :D i took the Rally Australia 2011 logo and modified it a lot. As always 3rd is for the third time this event has been run, and 4 is my number, change it for yours. This is the plate that goes in the bonnet with the standard RDRC S4 plate.

And this is the side plate, goes under the standard S4 ones in the doors.

15417349.png

Because it's difficult for me to explain how to put them in english, here are some pictures of how they're originaly meant to be placed :

In the bonnet i do this : I put the official season plate in a place near the windscreen, and near the front in put the specific event plate, that way i have them both.

capturadf.jpg

And on the sides i put it under the standards

capturaom.jpg

Also on the roof i do the same.

capturaak.jpg

This is just the way i meant them to be used, you can put them anywere you want too. It's not mandatory to use different plates for every Rally, i just have the habit of making some for every Rally i participate in :D :D i know some people don't like going to photoshop to edit their skins very often so this isn't for them :) i like to take pics from every Rally and videos, that way you have many pics from different rallyes all over the world! :) also for the RDRC S4 videos.

if you use them be sure to share some pics! :)

Thanks

I finished the bonnet plate for Mont Blanc, same situation with the edges as with the Australian plate.

34868774.png

This one was really a challenge because the original plate was very difficult so i had to almost create it by myself. 3éme third time the Rally is run, S4 season 4 and the number 4 in the circlle is mine, change it for yours ;) i'll put the sideplates in a bit.

Edit : here's the logo for the doors.

98090364.png

looking good mate! oh and oscar, did you end up putting the windows in? I cant see them in the pic :S
also, I need to fix your livery in regards to where the side RDRC plates are.

Edit: here is photos of my WIP team car alongside Ondrej, contemplating changing the yellow on my car to something else, or leaving it yellow. can't decide!

6890876479_f2d67b87fa_b_d.jpg

also, why does my incar suddenly look epic? O_o

6890877031_da4becf53a_z_d.jpg

Now you've got a lot of explaining to do here mate! :p

How the heck did you even know about this local gas-station in the middle of nowhere in Norway that claims to have the best buns in world?
It's impossible to show in words and "likes" how cool it is that a guy from Portugal are racing with a skin like that!
Sir, You Win! :D

EDIT: The owner of the gas station are actually a member of the same motorsport-club as I am :p Talk about a local sponsor!

The skin is very basic, but they do sell incredibly tasty buns! (Caramel are my favourite :) ) But long story short, my girlfriend is from Espa (there goes this being so cool haha, would have been much more impressive if I had found it during some road trip or something).

I do not know the owner, but I hope he doesn't mind some free advertising ;) By the way Ole Marius, would that be NMK Hamar or Gjøvik?

EDIT: Found some mistakes on the car so will be resubmitting a final version of the skin soon.

The skin is very basic, but they do sell incredibly tasty buns! (Caramel are my favourite :) ) But long story short, my girlfriend is from Espa (there goes this being so cool haha, would have been much more impressive if I had found it during some road trip or something).

I do not know the owner, but I hope he doesn't mind some free advertising ;) By the way Ole Marius, would that be NMK Hamar or Gjøvik?

EDIT: Found some mistakes on the car so will be resubmitting a final version of the skin soon.

I totally man-love you! :p Or... that might be a scary thing considered I'm usually driving pink cars... Oh well, life is full of risks!
Now it's more how a man from Portugal is able to find a girl from Espa, it's not like it's a big place (and do they know of english there :O ). But that might be a story for another forum! But ye, it had been more impressive during a roadtrip, but picking up a girlfriend is good enough :p

I guess he'll like it :) It's actually none of those, I live in Gjøvik at the moment. But the club is NMK Elverum (A place located 30km east for Hamar. And I think it is the closest place to Espa with an outdoor karting track. His daughter is racing karts if I remember correct).

Oh, and I've actually never eaten a bun from Espa! :eek:

EDIT: A big east/west screw-up there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%