RDRC S3 Chat, Questions, Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've notified the Race Director of my wish to move to my new grade for Round 4 as I haven't yet done my run.
I want to test some of the cars in the A8/A8W99 to 02 that are available to Grade 2 Drivers - if I find one that
suits me, is it ok to post a change of car and use that one for round 4 ?

I'm not bothered about points etc, just want to get the best car for me :)

Thanks,
Pete

Really you have never seen Rocky !

Mark compared me to Ivan Drago and I compared you to Rocky, and in the movie Rocky won ! I don't make a very fast round and I think that you have won it.

[video=youtube_share;u-w_HsQ0LAU]http://youtu.be/u-w_HsQ0LAU[/video]

Sorry, but if you wouldnt won this round I wont do it for sure, I had only non risk strategy, just to be at the finnish, because in this year I have never end rally without retirement. I'm sure you are still the best! You know it is hard to win with you!

Roy Magnes said:
Driver : Roy Magnes
Car : Skoda Fabia Evo2 S2000

Change of class and car since I can't seem to ever finish a rally decently with a WRC...

Warren Dawes said:
WOW!!! it's getting pretty crowded in the Prod'n Class now, and chock full of "aliens" too. :D

I hardly see myself as an alien, but I feel faster and more comfortable in this class and car :) Consistancy is the key of my driving :)

yep, agree with Warren, far too many very talented guys swarming into production class, slowly feeling outgunned there. it all started with Simone and Warren himself and now it's becaome all the rage. Ah well, the more the merrier, bring 'em on, one by one!

Erm depends on the car. Did you have to change it for the new grade, or do you want to change it? Some cars are not available in higher grades.

I had to change from the c2 (G4) to the Evo 9 because I got upgraded to G3

Jack, you asked about this change and I am pretty sure its the same grade ;)

It is the same grade, but I mean is it the rules to change only twice in the same grade or overall, no matter what grade changes? sorry for not making this clear. :)

From ze rules:

Once the first round begins a driver may choose to change car and/or car class twice during the season. If a driver is requiered to change grade and in doing so MUST change car this will not count as a swap. If a driver chooses to change grade after qualifying for a move, any car change will be counted as a swap.

So... automatic move from grade 4 to grade 3 does not count as a swap.
You changing your mind once, counts as a swap.

I'm counting one swap left for Mr Jack Hintz, if needed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 218 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 44 17.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 14.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 67 27.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 83 33.5%