RDiLMS - Summer Tour 2012

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
We are currently experimenting with a new - though honored - league management system for iRacing. Please let us know if you experience any problems using the website by posting a description of the problem below.

Contact Shawn Purdy (iLeagueRace owner) in case of:
  • login problems

My incident count was very high as I simply drove clean off the track to avoid the lapped cars if there was run off available as it was better for both parties, that and I didn't care for 1x's after getting the penalty. If SR was involved it would have been a totally different story, I done the ISR 120 mins of Thunder with 0 incidents bitches ;)

Sounds like the scoring system is a bit wanky.. surely regardless of incidents, Hampus won, Ivan was second, and I was third. There is no way I should be ahead of Hampus with his lower incidents and the fact he was 30 seconds ahead of me, had no stop/go, and no major contact! (not that I did, but you know..)

I think we all went off-track at some point during the race.
One time i did not pay attention at Eau Rouge and cut it way too much.
So i simply slowed down after Eau Rouge and even had to downshift to get going again.
I think everyone tried their hardest to stay within the lines.

Oh yeah. I have to formally announce my withdrawal from the rest of the series. I'm heading overseas on a deployment soon and won't be back until some time around now next year. It was fun guys. Hopefully this is going on next year so I can join up again then. Good luck to the rest of you and I hope the last race goes well.

Odd... :) like it has switched the Top 4 positions or something.
Because the interval is correct.

to the "fast corvette" that had to pass before Eau rouge You slowed up after the pass and I was on the brakes before the contact....give you style points for the big crash with how many times your car flipped ......

i had to slow down before eau rouge, but i hadn't brake because eau rouge can not take with full throttle.

why you dont slow done? and hit me out.. it were been 2/10!! max. ;-)

but my race was just distructet in the formation lap. bodgan i was the man you hit out! it was a disaster.

at the moment im not sure if i will participate to the next race.

Thanks Niel. Although i will happily take a penalty for Jarrett if he feels like it,
That incident was 100% my fault with the help of nintendo boy but still, i´ll take that punishment if i should get one.

It´s a losing battle. All three of us were much quicker, there´s no need to try and keep us behind because we will get past you whether you like it or not.
He would never be able to keep us behind, im sorry but that´s just how it was.

Now had it been Gary or Ivan trying to unlap themselves i could understand it because they actually had the pace to do so.

And it may have been but it's still his option to push as hard as he can and force you guys to work for it. Again 1+ lap or better already down than the polite thing to do is let the leaders get by when possible.

And it may have been but it's still his option to push as hard as he can and force you guys to work for it.
Yea that would be great, then we could all just crash in a spectacular way and even more people would leave this dying series.
I think some re-think is needed as we have it in black and white that people leave left and right because of stupid decisions made on track.
Do you think we should try and improve or continue with the crash fest?
I know what option i would choose.

He was 3 seconds a lap on average slower then the leaders.
There´s nothing to force us to fight over, all it does is increasing the danger tenfold.

It´s funny because i never wanted to make a big deal out of this, i did not even mention his name.
It could have stayed like that but no...

Yea that would be great, then we could all just crash in a spectacular way and even more people would leave this dying series.
I think some re-think is needed as we have it in black and white that people leave left and right because of stupid decisions made on track.

There´s nothing to force us to fight over, all it does is increasing the danger tenfold.

It´s funny because i never wanted to make a big deal out of this, i did not even mention his name.

You really start to cross the line. I thought I already gave my explanations about why I waited couple of corners before giving you room in order for you to overtake me safely, an operation that in the end probably cost you 2 or 3 tenths. And you still go on with false accusations of me wanting to fight with the top 3? And please do the maths and explain me how you only lost 2-3 tenths if I was 3 seconds slower a lap? And how in hell can I be a danger if you are only losing 2-3 tenths trying to overtake me? Isn't also your responsability to overtake me safely? IF we were using the FIA blue flag rule, it might be different, but we don't.

I know you are focusing on your small ego but there are other battles going on on track outside of your beloved top 3. I was trying hard to catch up Dmitry after my accident with Soren, so I was involved myself in a fight with him for a position in the standings. Geez, I'm pretty sure with the arrogance and the attitude you show here, you would have probably done worst if you were in my situation.

I don't know what kind of crappy psycho war you want to go into, or you are just trolling (just like in your good old iRacing forum days?), but if it's just about trying to bring me down in order to get your title, man, I knew from the start that I had no chances of winning it. It's all yours.

I tell you, if you try to go on again with this topic, please post a video of the «incident» so people can see how much of a drama queen you're making, or just shut up for good.

Oh yeah. I have to formally announce my withdrawal from the rest of the series. I'm heading overseas on a deployment soon and won't be back until some time around now next year. It was fun guys. Hopefully this is going on next year so I can join up again then. Good luck to the rest of you and I hope the last race goes well.

Thank you for your service Jarrett and be safe out there.

I recall posting something in the briefing about how overtaking people takes time. No one can expect to get past someone or get passed by someone without losing time. It works best if both parties do their part in getting it over with at a suitable spot.

I'm sure no defending takes place between cars in different laps and that if one car is fast enough around Spa to put a lap on another, opportunities for passing will pop up every lap - likely several times a lap.

Funny to see how people refuse to send in reports in fear of breaking some kind of social code, but then lose all ethics in a forum discussion.

Quite ironic that people flee the iRacing service in search of clean racing, but then take their iRacing attitude with them, undoing the one thing they came looking for.

I'd say the racing overall has improved. I'm also not trying to make a big deal out of it. It's just how I see it.

As I said earlier I think the on track racecraft has been better the last few races in class as well as across classes. Still working on finding more pace so that sooner or later maybe I can get almost to the end of a race before I see Bjorn coming up from behind.

Quite ironic that people flee the iRacing service in search of clean racing, but then take their iRacing attitude with them, undoing the one thing they came looking for.

I simply like racing with the same people over the course of a series. You learn who has good racecraft and who you are comfortable going door to door with when the need arises. You simply don't get that with the randomness of the split system in scheduled iRacing divisions.

I don't know what kind of crappy psycho war you want to go into, or you are just trolling (just like in your good old iRacing forum days?), but if it's just about trying to bring me down in order to get your title, man, I knew from the start that I had no chances of winning it. It's all yours.
I actually did not want to do any, remember i never mentioned your name, you dragged this up together with your friend.
I still stand by and think that what you did was unnecessary and stupid.

Bring you down to get "my" title? Should i not perhaps send in a formal complaint then?
And have i done that?
Nope. So what we are left with is a PARANOID, SCARED Martin Blais who thinks the world is against him.

I think you have bigger issues then losing your "title"
I could care less about a got damn simracing title.

Get a grip of yourself!

I'd say the racing overall has improved. I'm also not trying to make a big deal out of it. It's just how I see it.
Oh but you and your friend certainly are....
But of course, don´t let anyone try and take his title away, we can see how much it means to him...
Starting to hallucinate and everything.

Goes around comes around remember that Martin.
And stop being so paranoid that everyone is against you, it's ridiculous.
Nobody was going to file a complaint relax!

I still stand by my opinion and i honestly dont give a sh*t about what you think of it.
Likewisr i hope you dont give a damn about my opinion as none of us make the rules.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.