RDiLMS - Summer Tour 2012

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
We are currently experimenting with a new - though honored - league management system for iRacing. Please let us know if you experience any problems using the website by posting a description of the problem below.

Contact Shawn Purdy (iLeagueRace owner) in case of:
  • login problems

hi,
will this be fixed or open setup?
They will be open setup races. Setups will be shared prior to the event, at least by me (Corvette and possibly GT' as well). Generally people are quite open about this on RaceDepartment, so even if you can't produce your own, you'll have a good chance of getting one anyway.
Think I'll take a Ford GT spot, if you let me :whistling:

I've never done races this long, so it will be a new experience for me. I'll probably miss one of the August rounds (hopefully Texas since I like Spa, and I don't own Texas).
I've added you to the roster. Make sure you follow the instruction in the I&I thread on reporting absence. ;)

Welcome to the league. ;)

just a question. I've signed up to both leagues and also signed up my team, Blue Flag Racing. How do I add players (starting with myself) to the team? Just by having the players state they are with our team on their personal information page? At the RD league system here, one had to sign up a team and then invite players to let the system know they were with you.

Hey Eck,

I have not made a team champioship out of it, so I believe that it is impossible to sign up a team to either championship. You can still create teams on the page and possibly sign them up if we have a team championship in any of the next seasons.

I'm not really sure how signing up a team works as I haven't tried it myself yet. We'll figure that out when we need to. ;)

(Following is an excerpt from ileague)
As a team owner when you register your team to race in a series/season you will get options unlocked that allow you to invite drivers to your team. The list of available drivers will be based on them not being on a team already, and for they're status to be Available or Part Time. Once you send an invitation the driver in question will automatically get an email notifying them of the invite and where to go to accept or decline the invitation.

Team Owners can also boot drivers from they're teams, likewise drivers can leave a team at any time they want. Also as a driver you are not bound to stick to just one team, as they work on a season by season basis so you can join as many as you like in different seasons. (1 per season) The championship points will work based on the teams that are set in place at the time the results of a specfic race is uploaded. So if a driver changes teams mid season they do NOT take the points to the next team.

Well, the current spread already has twice as much GT's as HPD's. That should be fine.

By the way, why is your name not on the list yet? ;)
The more GT´s the merrier :) More HPD´s means more organ donation ;)

I´m still not decided if i want to join yet, partly as i haven´t decided on the car either.
And i don´t like the 1 tow thing :) if you crash you crash and if you are out you are out.

Still some time left to decide ;)

This is the list of drivers that requested a spot on the RDiLMS 2012 ST grid. Note that many are active drivers while others are on the waiting list. The size and composition of the grid may vary per event.

LMP - HPD ARX-01c
  1. Rob Cuss
  2. Dmitry Sivkov
  3. Soren Mogensen
  4. Jason Elrod
  5. Davis Braun
  6. Bryce Weir
  7. Ronny Fantini
  8. Martin Blais
  9. Hampus Andersson
  10. Lasse Bruun-Hanssen
  11. Brayden Whitaker
  12. Joel Wraith
  13. Bill Fields
  14. Dezza Murray
  15. Ivan Gomez
  16. Gary Feakins
  17. Filip Verbert
  18. Adam Rusling
LMGT1 - Chevrolet Corvette C6.R
  1. Yoeri Gijsen
  2. Niel Hekkens
  3. Erik Hafner
  4. Tom Van Put
  5. Hannes Thaler
  6. David Garcia
  7. Marko Buhin
  8. Julian Roberts
  9. Adam Greenwood
  10. Bogdan Spatacean
  11. Martim Silva
  12. Teo Bubicic
  13. Zlatko Bralic
  14. James Chesters
  15. Farooq Manzar
  16. Joe Hubbard
LMGT2 - Ford GT
  1. Jarrett Lawson
  2. David Jordan2
  3. Dennis Gerressen
  4. Björn Spindel
  5. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
  6. Charles Huffstetler
  7. Kenny Duval
  8. Andy Baker
  9. Adam Gosling
  10. Silas Greiner
  11. Duarte Pires
  12. Satoru Ohno
  13. Dean Allen
  14. George Mastrokostas
  15. Peter Kiermeier
  16. Oscar Sahlin
Regular driver (eligible to drive)
Waiting list

NOTE: Watch the event briefing for an up to date overview of what reserves from the waiting list are eligible to drive in the events.

View the current grid composition here

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back