RDiLMS - Summer Tour 2012

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
We are currently experimenting with a new - though honored - league management system for iRacing. Please let us know if you experience any problems using the website by posting a description of the problem below.

Contact Shawn Purdy (iLeagueRace owner) in case of:
  • login problems

You haven't checked your mail yet have you. I'm thinking the safe play is the GT.

Funny..All I hear was grumbling when I picked the Blue Oval in V8 Supercars but now it's ok in GT? :D
well some of us have jobs away from the desk:) Been welding in a O2 bung on a Burgman scooter AND the Ford is a turd compared to the Holden...that should stir the pot...:) Ok I am out of work in a few I will turn some more laps and see. I like the Chevy power but think it is going to be a handful on old tires(it is on new)

Got down to a 47.1 with the HPD, still miles of the WR at 44.8

Optimal is somewhere around 45 so i just need to make it stick all the way through the lap, it´s so hard :)
Just love the first and last corner, especially first, it´s absolutely insane in the HPD, tried to take it flat but it´s impossible :) (On medium setup at least)

I´ve signed up as HPD but it looks like a longshot to participate.

I'll put up a host server next Saturday (July 7th) in order to get some practicing and see how this group chime together (especially in traffic).

Event settings
  • Track: Sebring international daylight
  • Open practice: 17:00 GMT (90 minutes)
  • Qualification: 18:30 GMT (we gonna try to simulate the series Q format which go this way: 10mins LMP - 10mins GT1 - 10mins GT2.)
  • Race: 19:00 GMT (1 hour only for this session as official races will be 2 hours)
  • Server farm: NL-Ams
  • Starting type: rolling
  • Fast tows: 1
  • Cautions: full course cautions off
  • Restarts: -
  • Racers/server: 42
  • Hardcore level: Disable all driving aids (but clutch assist ok)
  • Password: traffic
Qualification

The qualifcation session has a lenght of 30 minutes in which each of the classes has the track for itself for 10 minutes, while staying in the pits during the other 20 minutes. Once the 10-minute mark is reached the drivers may complete their current lap and are to return to the pit right after (by tow or driving) without obstructing the class that starts qualification.

I would gladly appreciate that those who are looking to participate could confirm it here in this thread. See you on track! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%