Last Activity: 4 Minutes Ago

Current Activity: Modifying Post

Yep - Back to Topic indeed.

OK - the up to date status is this:-
  • Vehicles - chosen
  • Format - finalised
  • Track list - finalised
  • Dates / timeframe - in progress
I'm speaking to Yoeri about this, as he is the League-atollah.

As and when he's happy for me to start disclosing information, you lot will be the first to know, I promise.

I'm deliberately trying to play it close to the chest, Hans, so I don't say something now that has to be changed somewhere down the line.

The thing with this (and indeed every league) is, you can't please everyone. It's impossible.

Take the above replies - Ben wants a TC65 league, Amir wants a GTC76. Looking at GTL and it's 3 classes, one (or even possibly both) will be disappointed.

People will have favourite tracks they'd love to see in the league (myself included), but those tracks might have build "holes" or bugs that mean even a relatively small off or minor crash results in them being over a fence and unable to regain the track, or falling off the edge of the world, or hanging on a grassy slope unable to go anywhere. Those things are, maybe not "OK", but they're not the end of the world in a Club event, but in a league, they're a major no-no.

I've had to rule out what my well be my favourite track ever because of a "hole" like the above, but it had to be done.

I'm currently finding out whether I can start releasing details, not for secrecy's sake, but because I'm consulting the people who've run these before and who know what works best. I will hopefully have some answers and some details for you by tomorrow.

At the very least it'll give you some practice time :good:

Ok, some details on the series:-

1. It will be 8 races in length
2. Races 1-7 will be over a distance of 100k, race 8, as the season finale, will be over 200k
3. We will be running 6 default tracks and 2 add-ons.

More details to follow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back