RD Rally Championship Season 8 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wrote an email to the customerservice from Codies...as there is no motion on neither their forums nor in social media (the ones I can follow). Let's see if and when an answer arrives me...

It shows the suggested leagues already, and I cancreate a league...but I can't see the ones I'm in...but a first step is made...

Btw, the income of the guy who had the idea to call this issue "a little hiccup" should instantly be doubled by Codies. I had several words in mind for that, but it definitely wasn't "little hiccup" :laugh:

Codies answered my email and said it should be fixed now...it doesn't on dirtgame.com
Maybe someone can try ingame? I'm at the office and could try in about 2,5 hours...

I really think a team decision is gonna have to be made over a extension to the deadline as we are heading to 2 full days leagues off, might just be helpful to let us know when that decision might be made.

Just twittered, got an almost instant replay stating following:

DiRT‏@dirtgame 1m1 minute ago
Just a little hiccup as we bring in DiRT 4 cross-platform functionality! It'll be fixed shortly. :)

Fingers-crossed they get it done swiftly!

Just what I thought, that the maintenance was for DiRT 4 and cross-platform at that they screwed up. Oh well.

I really think a team decision is gonna have to be made over a extension to the deadline as we are heading to 2 full days leagues off, might just be helpful to let us know when that decision might be made.

We'll have to discuss that when we know that it works again, we won't add another whole week or anything. Also, we need to figure out what to do when people start the rally again if we make another Rally Germany. The decision will be made once every RDRC crewmember have had a chance to voice their opinion. And as one of us lives in New Zealand, that will take some hours, but probably before Saturday starts in GMT-time.

We'll have to discuss that when we know that it works again, we won't add another whole week or anything. Also, we need to figure out what to do when people start the rally again if we make another Rally Germany. The decision will be made once every RDRC crewmember have had a chance to voice their opinion. And as one of us lives in New Zealand, that will take some hours, but probably before Saturday starts in GMT-time.
We've lost one day if it should work now...think there is still enough time to drive/finish the rally until sunday...

Hmm.

Just about to carry on for the start of Day 2 (stage 5 Ruschberg) and when I go in game its telling me I'll be starting from the beginning again and letting me choose my car...

:confused:

Waarrghhhh!
I just checked, it hasn't wiped out the results, but probably coding are counting this as a "left league, rejoined league" which causes a restart of the event. However, as the 19 people who have finished, aren't affected by it, I cannot do my inital thought, to just restart the whole event. Applause for Codemasters here.

Waarrghhhh!
I just checked, it hasn't wiped out the results, but probably coding are counting this as a "left league, rejoined league" which causes a restart of the event. However, as the 19 people who have finished, aren't affected by it, I cannot do my inital thought, to just restart the whole event. Applause for Codemasters here.
How should we handle this? I finished 9 stages so far and DR tells me to start again from stage 1. Had a great rally so far...restarting would be unfair - fo me and the others as well
Seems restarting is the only possibility to be part of this rally, even if we extend the time or even restart the whole thing

Last edited:
Restarted my CMS League and it seems he saved the old times...been slower there but he took my faster time I set some days ago... :thumbsup:
so, everythings ok. You just have to get to the old point where you saved...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%