RD Rally Championship Season 8 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad is celebrating his 60th Birthday, I thought I would only be there for a few hours. But I am staying until tomorrow. Will only have sporadic checks on RD, and only with phone.

Which means that any questions will be answered on Tuesday :)

My dad is celebrating his 60th Birthday, I thought I would only be there for a few hours. But I am staying until tomorrow. Will only have sporadic checks on RD, and only with phone.

Which means that any questions will be answered on Tuesday :)

Relax and enjoy, tell him Happy Birthday from some 400 rally crazed fiends.

Will try this
I just tried the " TOUGHMUDDA " League, and had terminal failure of the Gearbox before the end of the 1st check point on Stage 13 , Wales, Fferm Wynt (S) This is the 1st Time i have even heard of Gearbox failure , normally its the Engine or Wheels. Oh well , :poop: happens :roflmao:

Yet i can survive 18 stages on Finland going faster than i went on this league and finished with car still over 65% ok on everything.

Failed hard on SS1, cracked windscreen and higher temperatures as result - was a struggle till the end, got to the minimalistic service area, repaired only my engine (way under 50%, got it up near 60 i think) made it about half way through SS18, all of a sudden I'm catapulted out of the car, having to watch it slide lifelessly into a swedish snowwall :(

Terminal Engine Failure! (lazy mechanics :geek: )

Was fun as always, promise to do better next time around! :)

Before the last stage, more to check, how much damage you collected - it hardly gets repaired with the 30 mins, blew the engine anyway hehe

no sweat, just did a bit of recce and game tells me it's another four hours before start, flugzeugring or whatever it's called is first stage, so i did three runs of that, my least favourite stage in almost the whole game :( it's got absolutely NO rhythm I can tap.

6AFBB85F820DD3F0CCC11C8240732A82B456E555

my fellow Krauts will be happy if both they and I survive these stages ...

After only about 7 months of use my wheel has died so I won't be competing any further for now. If I end up with some disposable income to spare then hopefully I'll be able to get another wheel in time for the last few rounds but until then I guess I'm pulling out with 'mechanical issues'...

After only about 7 months of use my wheel has died so I won't be competing any further for now. If I end up with some disposable income to spare then hopefully I'll be able to get another wheel in time for the last few rounds but until then I guess I'm pulling out with 'mechanical issues'...
What brand wheel did you have?

Seems like all the leagues are down on racenet i hope we get a extension on the finish date of the German event.

Seems like all the leagues are down on racenet i hope we get a extension on the finish date of the German event.

The problem is, after the start of a league, we can't extend it. Also, we would have to wait until the current Rally is finished, and we have the results from that, before being able to cancel the RaceNet season and create a new one. We'll just have to wait and see what Codemasters do and how long time this takes. The longer time it takes to fix, the bigger the chance of extra days.

thanks for the response i was right in the middle of stage 2 when racenet went down,
it came back after 20 mins then went off again, last time they had a issue was off for 4 days was curious as to the action the event organizers will take in case of a prolonged interruption.

thanks for the response i was right in the middle of stage 2 when racenet went down,
it came back after 20 mins then went off again, last time they had a issue was off for 4 days was curious as to the action the event organizers will take in case of a prolonged interruption.

If it takes 4 days this time as well (I think the 4 day issues usually happened over the weekend) there would be created additional days, no doubt about that. We would ideally like to not postpone Rally Wales as well. But at the same time we need a bit of time between the rallies for making the Magazine, results and so on as well.

Let's hope that Codies fix this very quickly indeed!

@Ole Marius Myrvold

I have a bit of a problem.

After a reinstall, I am having no leagues show up and I can not seem to find it to join the event.

Please help me.

If I click the link in the RDRC how to drive online page (https://www.dirtgame.com/us/leagues/league/67746/rdrc-pc) It gives me the option to leave which tells me I am registered and I have taken part in the other events but I can not get on this one.

In game it tells me in the leagues menu to goto blah blah blah blah.com to find leagues to to join.

@Ole Marius Myrvold

I have a bit of a problem.

After a reinstall, I am having no leagues show up and I can not seem to find it to join the event.

Please help me.

If I click the link in the RDRC how to drive online page (https://www.dirtgame.com/us/leagues/league/67746/rdrc-pc) It gives me the option to leave which tells me I am registered and I have taken part in the other events but I can not get on this one.

In game it tells me in the leagues menu to goto blah blah blah blah.com to find leagues to to join.
Leave your computer alone it's a Codies problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back