RD Rally Championship Season 8 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi from #206. yesterday i saved the race on 6th stage (i dont know why this happened) and today as i was getting ready to continue it started from the 1st stage again. i will not compete in this race because it may be unfair for others. fair play from KARANTANAS RALLY TEAM.

I wouldn't mind you starting from first stage again. Hell, you could crash this time and do worse.
Bugs happen ingame. @Ole Marius Myrvold , what do you guys think?

I got a PM from him, and explained that due to the situation, I have no issues with him driving the 29km over again, it is lot's of chances to eff it up there anyway, and this is the reason why we have checkpoints :)

Already started to practice for Sweden.. well that's not so good I think? :laugh:
20170126182043_1.jpg

I am kind of disapointed from Dirt 4... Monte Carlo,Germany,Greece OUT!
They came with Dirt 4 to try and hit the broader audience again...I'm hoping they try and use Dirt 4 as a tool to go after the wrc license...think about it, milestone gets it because they have a more forgiving model (it may suck but its easier to pick up and play). If Dirt can show wrc that they can have that forgiving model, and then have the real model...could you imagine if a wrc/wrx game was made by codies with the full championships? Would be amazing! Heres to hoping in the next few years we see dirt rally 2! or better yet...Codies presents WRC/WRX championship.

They came with Dirt 4 to try and hit the broader audience again...I'm hoping they try and use Dirt 4 as a tool to go after the wrc license...think about it, milestone gets it because they have a more forgiving model (it may suck but its easier to pick up and play). If Dirt can show wrc that they can have that forgiving model, and then have the real model...could you imagine if a wrc/wrx game was made by codies with the full championships? Would be amazing! Heres to hoping in the next few years we see dirt rally 2! or better yet...Codies presents WRC/WRX championship.
l would love to see that ;)

So if this Your Stage thing really works that would be epic for upcoming championships.

Let's say that the organisers generates 17 stages and saves them. The week before the actual rally they can create an event that is actually a true shakedown before the rally.

not the week before (because then the maniacs can do those 17 stages 15 times each), but the day before, so you get to run it once and then do the rally. How often does one get to actually do the stage in rally condition in real life? never, i guess? just as an ordinary road with all traffic restrictions in place, isn't it? and then the shakedown in rally conditions but that is only like a dirt rally stage in length, so couple of minutes, isn't it? i realize i seriously have little knowledge of all this ...
someone should ask cody to put in a feature where the tournie participants are allowed one trial of each stage in a given time before the rally proper, that would ultimately level the playing field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes