RD Rally Championship Season 8 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
With sadness I have to say I will miss the first round :( . The internet was supposed to be connected in the coming week, but has been delayed untill February 7 :cry: .

Monte-Carlo is possibly my best location in DiRT Rally, so it's sad to have to miss it :cry:

With sadness I have to say I will miss the first round :( . The internet was supposed to be connected in the coming week, but has been delayed untill February 7 :cry: .

Monte-Carlo is possibly my best location in DiRT Rally, so it's sad to have to miss it :cry:

S**t happens! At least you can say that it is realistic, usually non-factory drivers doesn't drive every rally IRL either :)

Guess it can't hurt to at the very least look into it (any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated)
What type of mobile do you have? If it's Android, there should be an option called "Tethering and Mobile hotspot". Turn mobile hotspot on and it'll turn your phone into... a mobile hotspot. You should now be able to connect to it with your PC wirelessly.

Anyplace i can find reasonable set ups on ps4? I mainly run default tunes, but I know there can be speed found in tweaking for specific conditions. The steam workshop sets don't really help me if they don't have screenshots? Thought about buying the game on pc and letting her rip...but I have all the car upgrades maxed on ps4. Don't wanna re-go that mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back