RD Rally Championship Season 8 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a calendar up for this series, I've missed the test rally so when's the next event?

The Calendar can be found in the magazine(together with the rules). Downloadable version here. View-able in browser here. Or even the easy route, in the announcement and info thread here

Also how would I register a team?
Just enter a teamname in your sign up post. However, the team will not be able to score points until there are 2 drivers in the team.

Thought about buying the game on pc and letting her rip...but I have all the car upgrades maxed on ps4. Don't wanna re-go that mess.

offline custom event rally: comes with upgraded cars
RDRC: all cars are max upgraded and pretty basic mechanics.
But i can see your point, takes a bloody while to get all them cars maxed out in career mode, don't even have them all yet after 300hours ingame :)

...takes a bloody while to get all them cars maxed out in career mode, don't even have them all yet after 300hours ingame :)
Are you using perks? They make a massive difference to upgrade time, though it's a bit car-dependent. Most cars only take a custom stage or two (in "custom champ." if I remember correctly - well you have to be in career mode at least) to fully upgrade from zero when all three perks are maxed on four engineers (car, class, country, drivetrain).

Here's how the PS4 side is shaping up
Bki72W.png

Guys I've done the Monaco stages but when it switches to Sweden I get as far as the service area but when I start the stage it goes back to the main menu and keeps saying 'Racenet is not available'. Any ideas?

Guys I've done the Monaco stages but when it switches to Sweden I get as far as the service area but when I start the stage it goes back to the main menu and keeps saying 'Racenet is not available'. Any ideas?

Any mods installed? Do a steam integrity check.

Wow.
It's seriously nuts that workshop setups can stop Racenet from working. I've seen this mentioned elsewhere though so it doesn't seem to be a terribly hard-to-trigger bug. Very bad form that it hasn't been fixed :/

Wow.
It's seriously nuts that workshop setups can stop Racenet from working. I've seen this mentioned elsewhere though so it doesn't seem to be a terribly hard-to-trigger bug. Very bad form that it hasn't been fixed :/

If nothing else, it is a step forward in terms of avoiding such issues for us in RDRC. But ye, there are quite a few small bits that Codemasters should've managed to fix.

Im most likely getting a project job, that is like 20hours drive from here. So will be working 4weeks then 2weeks of with 12hour working days. So... im most likely going to miss some rounds :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back