RD Le Mans Series Season 5 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
As Freddy has rightly said, the best place to start would be club racing. We have a multitude of events, which now also includes endurance races (which will act as a precursor to the VWEC league when it starts again). But before this, you will need to apply for a free license that will enable you to partake in these events: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/read-this-first.43576/
Finally something mentioning the next VWEC season :D
If we get Prototypes as well, I dont know where to drive. Maybe 2 hours in the LMP1 and then 2 in a GTE (hopefully ISI GT2 ;) ):roflmao:

Are there any News of a new VWEC Season?
I know there are some issues like the timing software not working properly anymore etc. I really want it happen asap, but if we don't have the technical possibilities like last year, it is not worth it.

But for the endurance club I would love to see higher quality cars. I know some drivers like the BES cars, but they are in my opinion the worst GT cars in rF2 and we have some great GT cars from ISI or URD.

Hello racedepartment,

sadly it is a bit quite about the V-WEC and I'm not up-to-date if there are any plans for a future series. However I know this series from Marcel Offermans and also know his rejoin plugin since many races on SRorg. Since you drive these races only in a practice session, you have no XML result file for a league system and the scoring page of the final result created by the rejoin plugin contains only the basic information. Therefor I created a tool which can generated a race XML file and also a html race report.

Here is an example on an race report (24h de la Sarthe 2014 - SRorg): >>>click here<<<

Maybe you are interested in this tool. So please visit me on www.simsync.de...the support homepage for my tool.

Download and support
raceXMLcreator: >>>click here<<<
Support forum: >>>click here<<<

Best regards, Sebastian

Last edited:
The tool is not a plugin. But it can be used for races with rejoin plugin in rF1 and rF2 and the html report can be also created for practice, qualifying and race sessions of rF1 and rF2.

I posted it here because I know that the V-WEC used Marcel Offermans Rejoin Plugin. Is the rF2 sports car leauge the replacment of the V-WEC? I can also post this in the mentioned subfourm.

The tool is not a plugin. But it can be used for races with rejoin plugin in rF1 and rF2 and the html report can be also created for practice, qualifying and race sessions of rF1 and rF2.

I posted it here because I know that the V-WEC used Marcel Offermans Rejoin Plugin. Is the rF2 sports car leauge the replacment of the V-WEC? I can also post this in the mentioned subfourm.
Ok, then it would be best to post it in this forum
http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/virtual-sports-car-championship.82/
That leauge will use Marcel Offermans Plugin for rFactor2, so it may help the sports car leauge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 77 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 115 28.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 65 15.9%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.8%
  • €1501-3000