RD Le Mans Series Season 5 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frederic Schornstein The World Endurance Club and the VWEC are independent from each other :)

However, since it's a similiar kind of racing, you guys might still be interested to join some of the WEC events (click on the image for more details):
Yes, of course we are already discussing driver pairing and which car to choose. We are waiting to get our hands on the Prototype ;)

i think the league will only start, when it's the right time for it to start, such a season takes many weeks of preperations... testing etc & also getting a good official team for the league, like a safety car team, stewards, broadcasts etc.... but the most important thing is the right mod with the cars & physics and decent tracks with good FPS performance

David O'Reilly

A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.
The ISI content was superb last time out. By the time they are skinned the grid has a lot of visual appeal. For any mod to be used it needs to be at the same level.

In my view its important to have a minimum of say 8 cars per class.
So If say 4 classes are offered then a class will only exist with adequate sign ups. If not those drivers to be offered alternative classes.
Seems simple enough, if its popular enough and gets the support its in, if not its out. Then the people get to race what they want and sign ups are sorted. I guess a vote on classes could be a good starting point.

But the main thing is I cant wait.
We have the club 2.5 hr soon.
maybe a 4-5 hour next???

The ISI content was superb last time out. By the time they are skinned the grid has a lot of visual appeal. For any mod to be used it needs to be at the same level.

In my view its important to have a minimum of say 8 cars per class.
So If say 4 classes are offered then a class will only exist with adequate sign ups. If not those drivers to be offered alternative classes.
Seems simple enough, if its popular enough and gets the support its in, if not its out. Then the people get to race what they want and sign ups are sorted. I guess a vote on classes could be a good starting point.

But the main thing is I cant wait.
We have the club 2.5 hr soon.
maybe a 4-5 hour next???
I really hope we can get it on the way soon. Maybe we will have the LMP-1 replacing the GT1 and then some GT2, GT3 and GT4 cars.

I really hope we stay with one car per class. With the skins it looks great anyway and you dont need to test 3 to 5 cars for your class and then you may have choosen a car, that does not fit that well. I think one of the best things in simracing is, that everybody has the same material (car) to work with.

In the GT3 club I always have to think about which car to take etc. ans it just costs time, that I could spent on setup or just other free time activities.

Hello, I am currently working on getting a nice steering wheel at some point in time, I am not much of a fan in the formula/indycar world, but I do enjoy watching the GT's,Nascar, WoO Sprint Cars, Late Models,etc race. I am wanting to join this league but I'm just unsure over all on the gameplay because I've never done this kind of racing on a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 90 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.9%
  • €1501-3000