RD Le Mans Series Season 4 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its morning, my sleeptime was long and i think with a crash on P2 for our GT1 team is okay.
The LMP1 Team had bad luck, 2 disconnects in 4mins = 20min penalty. Our team decide to stop the car.
My first 3 hours was good. Amiel and me are going the fast pace, only FEEDER can follow us till the second stop. I think the fight was just good for the stream, hope everybody enjoy this^^
So yeah for me a good race and now i can chill^^
Good luck to everybody!

775.png

greeting to the Team #308 Roaring Pipes Maniacs :)

oooooh come on. there is no justice for us:thumbsdown::(we could won this event too, in p2
bad luck started at night at the second server crash.
I dont know who made a huge crash, but it was nice.:unsure:

Our GT car has a clear race

Hi all,

Just wondering whether anyone (drivers) would be interested in participating in a front page article regarding the race? :)

Basically I would just ask you a couple of (typed) questions, and the article would feature an assortment of quotes from the drivers!

Please drop me a private message if you're interested! :D

Hi all,

Just wondering whether anyone (drivers) would be interested in participating in a front page article regarding the race? :)

Basically I would just ask you a couple of (typed) questions, and the article would feature an assortment of quotes from the drivers!

Please drop me a private message if you're interested! :D
Perhaps it's a good idea that I give you the names of the team owners of all winning teams?

Thanks for this event RD, it was a blast.

We just decided a few weeks ago to enter a P2 car for this event. David and Jesper had a little bit prototype experience but really not much. Tommi and I were complete rookies. Ok, we have been fast in other cars. But we came here with no expectations. 24 hours are over now, and we have won our class. Everyone did a great job in the car to make so few mistakes, everyone showed respect on track towards our car and we also had that bit of luck that you need sometimes.

I started simracing 2007 at RPM, and it eventually went on to become Racedepartment. Here are my simracing roots and here I learned a lot about racing. But I never won a league or a big event here. I am very very pleased that I managed to do that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 21 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.7%