RD Le Mans Series Season 4 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rdlms4.png

Let the rumors commence! :)

Behind the banner: rF1, rF2 and iR... Does that mean it could also mean a change to a different game?

If not, I wonder if it will be Enduracers again. I've seen another championship that uses cars from the GT3 mod and newly created cars together with the Enduracers mod.

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
I've seen another championship that uses cars from the GT3 mod and newly created cars together with the Enduracers mod.

Very against the will of the Enduracers Modding Team. Some people have simply zero respect to modding teams that have sacrificed years of their lives to make us a free mod by tearing it up and adding their own stuff to it while knowing that EMT officially objected to it.

Such mods you will not see here in S4. I am not a big fan of the physics of the mod but if its the wish of the team to leave them unmodified people should respect that. I hope they will still have the motivation to carry on for rFactor 2 as I can imagine this must be a huge blow in the face for them.

Moreover, I'd be doubting the performance differences. That's also a risk if you put in cars of a different mod.

I don't like it much either, I like the Endu mod as it is. Maybe not featuring all cars that appeared in ALMS/LMS/Le Mans, but those that were created are of good quality.

I hope they continue working on their mod for rF2.

Needless to say that I was happy with last season but there is always somthing that can be improved. ;)

Anyway I hope it's going to be a Endurance Series SP2 Season with the possibilty to reconnect combined with a live monitoring tool like many leagues (in france) use. In addition race control (marshals) would be great to increase the overall quality of racing. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 90 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000